Drunk

You were too stress because of what just you see about your boyfriend. He having sex with another girl and that girl is your seatmate in your classroom. Now you want to go to a club.

           You were infront of the club as you walked there is someone bumped to you and didnt even said sorry to you or faced you. "Where your manner? Dont you want to said sorry to me?" You yelled. He said" why me?" You was anoyyed by him and yelled again" Because you bumped me first." He just go in without looking at you.

            You were drink too much and want to sleep at hotel because dont want your mom know you were after drinking so you just go to the hotel that nearest the club.

(At the hotel)
             You were realised there is someone just followed you from the club. You enter your room and want to took a shower. When you enter the bathroom there is a boy that you bumped before were naked in the bathroom and you slightly shocked. Then that boy pull your hand and kiss you. You tried to push him but he is too strong and you have no strength. He massage your breast and you became weak and your leg became jelly as you want him to do again. He throw your clothes and you were naked same as him. "Jump at me baby." And you obey him. He thrust at you slowly for not give you a pain. "Youre so tight."

        You can heard he was groaning and you whisper at his ear " Faster......" He fasten his pace and harder. Your blood were flowing out from your womanhood and its hurt you. After 20 minutes he cumm inside you and you hugged him because you was in weak mood.