02

No point of view:

As Mary Ann woke up next morning with a smile on her face, the smell of BREAKFAST. Called her attention.

She immediately knew that Anton was making breakfast, she carelessly got ready and headed downstairs to see what's up.

Mary Ann:

My eyes got blurry as i saw my bestie smooching with Anton instead I ran up the stairs and slammed the guest room door and locked it.

I heard the nerve cracking sound of a wounded broken heart without any hesitation. The question here is, Why would Anton do that?

I shook every thought and came into notice as my door started to jiggle violently

I stood slowly from the floor as my eyes were wide in horror.

"Mary Ann, open the goddamn door before I rip it down and it'll not be pretty!" A voice said through the wooden door

Anton

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!? WEREN'T YOU BUSY WITH HANNAH HUH? WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO HER?
I ALREADY KNOW I WILL END SINGLE. WHILE NOBODY COMES TO REALIZE WHAT IS THE REAL REASON I AM SO BITTER!" I yelled on top of my lungs

Turning the lock, as I went to bed and hugged my pillow and cried my eyeballs there.

Anton came in with a really upset look, his eyes red and uncontrollable sobs were heard across the room.

" Mary I didn't kiss back, I kicked her out. Banned her from my house, she did that because she wanted to get into my pants I didn't let her. The only girl I care and love is you, Mary Ann no one else. Please forgive me" he said as his eyes were blocked with tears and his wonderful blue eyes adorned the room with sadness and regret.

My heart ached even more to see him like this, I couldn't do that. I shouldn't walk out without hearing his side of the affair no matter how far he or she went is always an important responsibility to hear her or his side of the incident. My caring side almost stabbed me with consciousness as I walked towards him and hug him.

He responded as his arms wrapped my waist into a secure bear hug. His cologne haunting my nostrils as if it was illegal, controlled breaths were music to my ears as his chest rose and fell. A tingly feeling of excitement was interrupted by my observations as a state was almost burning my forehead looking up to make sure, yep it was Anton.

My blue ocean eyes searched his blue green ones.

KISS HIM

I did as my conscious was yelling it, our lips fighting for hunger. I but his as he groaned. He pulled away

"Easy there tiger, I want to take you on a date. Let's take this slow" he whispered

I nodded in agreement as we pecked. We went down stairs to eat breakfast.

" You know I haven't made breakfast yet, I was waiting for you to wake up to find out your cooking skills since I've heard that is a masterpiece" he said smiling in amusement

"Who told you that? 'Cause I'm gonna haunt down who did" I said joking

He laughed

"Well I'll let you find out, let's cook then" I say

He grinned

Taking out the ingredients to my breakfast a presence was just next to me, I knew exactly who it was.

Anton

I started to do breakfast as Anton hugged me from behind. My cooking was giving Anton a very grumbly stomach then telling him to sit down, my breakfast was finally finished.

Eating what I made really created a smile on my face as Anton was nodding and scrunching his nose in appreciation now laughing at his action he managed to smile. Ending of what was called Breakfast made my heart crack no more bacon for the day NOOOOOOOOO!  Making reference on the fact that there isn't nothing made for lunch so my head shoot up in excitement. My mother called me last night with the slightest bitter taste that ever be felt in my veins would give me goosebumps of disgust. So going to school now was based by this Anton taking me so there wasn't any approach from my despicable mother.

Currently having a lazy Saturday morning made me want to dye my hair in another color and making my hair style different so my senses were so tempted because it would be a great idea now that I left my mother.

Maybe for next week or sooner than later on my stay. But getting used to taking things slow I'm used to it but I became hopeless so it explains a lot.

So let's see what happens later on this period.

Song:

Deorro ft Chris Brown- Five more hours