Saturday 29th September

All night I've been tossing and turning and I couldn't get any sleep.

The thought of all my friends going to that dance without me made me feel left out and really sad.

But I couldn't go there alone. Everyone had a date but me.(。-_-。).

I stared at my glittery hot pink dress decorated with lots of sequins and a wave of sadness and hopelessness drowned me.

Deep down I really wanted to go to that stupid dance. REALLY BADLY.

All day I locked myself in my room and tried to watch comedy movies so I could feel better but it made me feel even worse. Even 'Annie' never cheared me up like it usually does. I just love that movie with passion. Its a movie I can watch a billion times and never get bored of. Oh and 'Minions'.

Anyway, I stopped feeling sorry for and took a shower.
Just then Glen entered the room after I was dressed.

"Hey Mum said she's taking me early to do some last minute rehearsal with the band, and Kim's chaufer will come to pick you up at 6,"

'Crud, I forgot to tell Skyler and Kim I wasn't going,' I remembered

'And it's already five,'

So I texted them super quick

************************************
Me: hey guys won't be goin to the dance. Got a bad cold. Have fun

************************************
I lied. But it was for a good coarse. I didnt care whether that stupid dance would be the talk of the year. I wasn't going and it was final.

I took a nap for like one hour when I was suddenly woken up by a loud knock on my bedroom door.

"Gwen, please open."said two really familiar voices.

I dragged myself out of bed and opened the door.

It was Kim and Skyler. Looking gorgeous in their dresses.

" hey girlie" they said. "Ready to party,"

"Didn't you get my text?" I asked . They then got their phones from their purses and read the text.

They said they hadn't seen it. " what do you mean your sick. You look perfectly fine to me. " Skyler said folding her arms.

'Um......cough cough," _I pretended.

"Come on, you can tell us. Your not sick . obvi." Kim said.

I had to spill the beans. I told them about not having a date and all and being the third wheel and bla bla bla.

"You aren't serious Gwen. You aren't going coz you don't have a date. Really." Sky said.

"I can't believe you. Lots of girls don't have dates. Plus don't forget. We have to be there for Skyler tonight. She might be crowned." Kim added.

I had totally forgotten about Skyler. It was her big night and I was about to miss it. What kind of bff am i ? A terrible one that's for sure. After they pleaded me to come like a hundred times I finally agreed. But I was going to stay until they announce the winner.I wasn't staying for the romantic slow dance.

So I got dressed really quick and did my make up. I looked amazing BTW.

We then drove quickly to school and luckily arrived there in a nick of time. 
I could barely recognize the school gym. It was decorated with red brown and orange helium balloons that floated around the room. Also there was a huge glass ball in the middle of the room that put the whole place together.