Chapter 1

However, Tamaki did not land on the floor as he expected. Instead, he landed in front of a flight of stairs. Tamaki looked around, confused. 'This isn't the art gallery...' Tamaki mused to himself. He nervously walked down the stairs, confused as to where he was. He came to a split in the path. Tamaki went left, but only found a locked door.  With no other option, he went back towards the flight of stairs. However, they were gone. Thinking he could find a key, Tamaki continued to the right. There was a door, but it was obstructed by a table with a cream yellow rose in a pretty blue vase. He gently took it from the vase, and twirled it in his fingers to get a better look. It had exactly 5 delicate petals, and no thorns. With a shrug, Tamaki stuck it in his jacket pocket and pushed the table. Opening the door, Tamaki came to a room with a painting of a woman with blue hair. It seemed to be... hanging out of the frame? Ignoring this, Tamaki picked up the key in the middle of the floor. A sinister smile crept onto the blue haired lady's face. Tamaki ran through the door and closed it behind him. Clearly, this was no regular part of the art gallery. Slowly walking down the hallway, he noticed that with each step a blood red letter appeared. Step, T. Step, H. Step, I. Step, E. Step, F. This pattern repeated for many steps.

'Why is the floor spelling thief?' He thought. 'I didn't steal anything, did I?'

He once again came to the locked door, unlocked, and opened it with a gentle push.