racist bigots, whitewashing, and being white-passing

Alright, so let's get this straight, shall we?

Halsey is black. 'Fan' is white who also happens to be racist. Halsey is black, Halsey is black, a halsey fan who is white is racist. Fan is not real fan if fan is racist.

Y'all, Halsey is black in case ya didn't know. She's white-passing, but she doesn't let that keep her from being who she is and it doesn't stop her from speaking out about her race and poc issues.

So I know this pen-pal girl who is racist (she talks to me over the internet and basically we just go back and forth with me asking her why she's racist and her not having a logical explanation) and she likes Halsey. Like, a lot. So last week, I brought up the fact that Halsey is half black and lives in America where if you are one-third black, one-half black, or whatever- as long as you have black in your blood, you are considered BLACK. So the said pen pal on the interwebs decided that Halsey isn't black because her skin is white. LOGIC?? WHAT'S THAT? I mean, pigmentation isn't everything, it's your DNA. But anyway, she had a FIT. She tried to fight me on this for 3 hours and I couldn't stop laughing. So when she finally gave up, she ultimately decided that she didn't like Halsey anymore because she was black bc logic isn't real anymore. So what, now all of a sudden her race is screaming at you through the lyrics of her song?? Is it really affecting the way she sings now??

Halsey said "Please don't erase my race because I am white passing. [. . .] when I speak on POC issues, it's interpreted as me 'tokenizing' myself. If I don't, I'm white washing myself. Please don't erase my race. I truly don't know how else to say this anymore." WHICH MEANS SHE IS BLACK; IS THAT CLEAR YET? HALSEY IS NOT WHITE BC SHE IS WHITE PASSING. I'VE HAD TO TELL LIKE 489791374 RACIST BIGOTS THAT OVER THE PAST YEAR.

JFC DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEONE JUST BC OF THEIR RACE. SOMEONE IS DESCRIBED BY THEIR HEARTS AND THEIR MINDS NOT THE PIGMENTATION OF THEIR SKIN WHICH IS CREATED BY MELANIN WHICH IS JUST LIKE FUCKIN CHLOROPHYLL IN PLANTS. IT'S JUST COLOR. BUT WE ALL SEEM TO LIKE PLANTS RIGHT? EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE SO GREEN??????

Syd is 8374197941% done.