|Chapter Two|

Now let's just pause the story right here. Let me take the courtesy of properly introducing myself and the others. My name is Bleue (French for Blue) Savage. I'm 26 years old. Stand about 5'7. Dark, smooth skin. Dreads that touch my mid back, with a nice shape up. I am a police officer for Atlanta, but planning on becoming a detective. I want kids and I don't want to take the risk of getting hurt on the job when I have a family that I need to come home to. I dont mean to blow my own horn, but im a good catch. But I only have eyes for one person. My beautiful Fiancé A' Dayah Carcisse (soon to be Savage). She's a... bad thang, fine as hell, thick as fuck. Lol, no forreal, she's 23. Stand about 5'4. She's light skin, got a body out of this world. She natural, so she has this big ass poof that sit on top of her head. She is a dancer and owns her own studio entitled Escape: Dreaming In Reality. That girl is the absolute love of my life. And soon not only will she be my wife but she will be carrying our first child. Oh, and did I mention how beautiful she was? My homie J, short for Jordan, She's more of a stem, but she really got a nigga mentality. She about my height maybe a inch taller. Brownskin. Got bundles that flow down her back. I think its Brazilian. Hell ion know, i dont where that shit. We met in the academy. We clicked instantly and fucked with each other every since. And lasty Jada. I met her back in my late teen years, back when me and baby had only been together for a couple of months. She's Chocolate like me. Short as'f. But quick to tell nigga about they self. She a sex counselor for married couples. I put her on with J about two years back. Them fools stay going at it but at the end of the day, they.... Fuck each other. Lol, nah im joking. They love each other. Now that you know a little bit about us, lets continue the story of how all my good things fell part.

After about an hour of making rounds and only making one arrest, I decided to go stop by my baby's dance studio. Jordan loves going there so I knew she wouldn't mind.
"Aye, we finna stop by baby's studio" I said
"Aight coo. Shit I might just see me a fine ass dance mom" she said while sticking her tongue out and rubbing her hands together.
"You know damn well Jada will beat yo ass. You aint stupid" she rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth at me.
"Why you always gotta put yo 2 cents in. We know ian gone cheat. I just like to talk shit". I laughed at her.
"You hell man" i said still laughing.
"Yeah I know. "
We pulled up to the studio and got out. When we walked in she was teaching her teen hip hop class. I love watching her dance and interacting with the kids. She's so passionate about dance and them. I know she's going to be a great mother to our kids. She probably going to want them to dance to, but no doubt she will be a fantastic mother. She caught a glimpse of me through the window and asked the other teacher to take over. She ran out the room and jumped in my arms. I made sure to grab that ass while she was on me.
"Hey baby ! Whatcha' doing here?" She asked after she kissed my cheek and stood back on her feet.
" We having a slow day so we decided to come see you for a little bit."
"Aww! You guys are so sweet." I smiled . She said hey to J and gave her a hug.
"Babe yall dance look good"
"On the real man. Yall better take that one to competition. Judges gone be all over y'all."
"Thanks guys. The kids really like it too. But if we gone take it to competition we gone have to really perfect this."
"I believe in you baby, you can do it"
"Thank you stanka" she wrapped her arms around my neck.
"No problem ma" I said as I snaked my arms around her waist, slightly resting my hands on her ass. Right when we were about to kiss the doorbell went off indicating that someone came in. We all turned around to see a Woman with a girl be hide her who I guess is her daughter. She made her way to us.
"Hey, my name is Leona Wright. I'm looking for -"
"A'Dayah!!" The girl screamed cutting the lady off as she ran up and hugged baby. Every since the competition she put her kids in last year she's gotten a little fame. People calling for them to dance at events, even calling for her to do photo shoots.
"That would be me." Baby spoke up as she hugged the girl back .
"You know my name, but I don't know yours.." the girl giggled.
"I'm Sadai"
"It's very nice to meet you Sadai. Are you her mother?" Baby asked looking at Leona.
"Yes I am. We actually talked on the phone yesterday."
"Ohh yeaah! I remember. Miss Sadai here going to be joining our team."
"That's great! You're going to love it here, I promise" I said to the girl.
"Yeah, no lie." J said backing up my words.
"Well baby I see you have work to do so I'll see you later okay?"
"Okay baby, I love you" she said then kissed me on the cheek.
"I love you more babe. " J and I told Sadai and Leona bye and left, going back to finish our rounds.