Love Bug (MATURE Cake)

I have NO IDEA where this came from but its my first time writing smut sooo yeah. Enjoy?

Luke was watching Calum from his bed. He was "sick" and Calum had promised to take care of him. It had started off as a way not to be a third wheel on Michael and Harry's non date, but Calum was so adorable rushing around getting him blankets and feeding him he just couldnt tell him to stop. Currently, Calum was putting in Happy Feet and had promised Luke he would cuddle. As the menu came up Calum wiggled his way under the blankets and right up against Luke. "Im cold" Luke mumbled, cuddling closer. Calum smiled and spooned around him, kissing his cheek as his head rested on his shoulder. Luke suddenly got an evil idea. He grinded back on Calum, making his breath hitch. "Lukey, what are you doing?" Calum whispered. "Thanking you for taking care of me" Luke mumbled, kissing him. Calum was shocked but caught up fast. "You're sick" he gasped between kisses. Luke rolled them so that he was on top of Calum. "Nope. Just didnt wanna crash Mirry's date today." Luke said, rolling his hips and making Calum moan. "So you let me take care of you all day and didn't tell me?" Calum grumbled, making Luke laugh. "That's why now I'm gonna take care of you" Luke said, kissing his way down Calum's chest. Calum groaned as Luke mouthed at him through his pants. "Stop teasing me" he whimpered, grabbing Luke's hair. Luke grinned and yanked Cals pants and boxers off, mouth going back to work. He playfully licked at his tip, making him whimper and buck his hips. As Luke continued playing with Calum in his mouth, Calum tried to hold it together. He failed miserably though when Luke moaned around him. "L-Lukey gonna c-come" he gasped right as he came with a loud moan. Luke came off of the sounds coming from Calum. Once they both had finished and were gasping for air they heard laughter from through the walls. "Are you two done yet? I need my beauty rest!" Ashton yelled through the wall making them both blush. "Next time you need to be quieter" Luke whispered in Calum's ear as he bit his shoulder. "N-next time?" Calum whispered, already ready for round 2.