Coming Over

You made your way over to the other side of the guild where a certain scarlet haired girl was scolding two boys.  Grey and Natsu must've been fighting again, just like always.  You tap the girl's shoulder, cutting her off in mid sentence.

"H-hey (Y/n), " She obviously tried to stay cool but failed.  "(Y/n) what are you doing here?"

"Looking for you," You say with a cute smile.  You were pleased with the fact that she started to blush a light pink.

Everyone knew Erza liked you.  It was obvious by the way she acted around you.  She would go from being the devil to being an angel when you were around.  You loved the effect you had on her.

"What for?" She asked, regaining herself.

"I dunno," You bite your lip thoughtfully.  "I guess we could just hang out."

She nodded, looking back at Grey and Natsu who'd grown very quiet.  She knocked their heads together and you waved to them as we walked off.

"So Erz," You say, using her nickname that you'd given her as kids.  "What you wanna do?"

"I don't like that nickname," She said.  You smile sweetly.  "And I thought you wanted to hang out?"

"Well yeah," You slip your hand into hers, making her blush again.  "Let's go."

God, she's so cute, You thought as you led her out of the guild.

You spent the whole day with Erza, and then at the end of the day, you didn't want to leave.  You loved hanging out with Erza, you loved her long scarlett hair, her personality.  You loved everything about her.  but no one knew and for some reason you kept it that way.

There were nights when you couldn't sleep because you were thinking about her.  There were moments when the world seemed to stop spinning and you would just gaze at her and forget everything else.

"Hey Erza?" You said as you brushed yourself off.  "Why don't you come over tonight?"

"Okay, sure," She said with a hint of shyness that you found adorable.