Chap. 1

I sat at my desk reading the newspaper early in the morning as i urged my body to wake up. My baby girl Aria would be getting up soon and then I would of course give her morning cuddles until its time to get dressed for the day. First off let me give a little information about myself. I'm Jensen Ackles, I'm currently 28, I am an actor and Aria and I have been together for 2 weeks, that is all you need to know for now. As I glanced back down at my newspaper I heard small footsteps creak into my office then felt a head nudge their way into my lap. "Aria.. is babygirl all awake now?" I smiled down at her and picked her up,sitting her in my lap as her arms instinctively wrap around me and her face buries in my chest, with no answer of course. "I'll take that as a no.." I mumble softly,and wrap my arms around her. "Time to get dressed munchkin."I say as I softly pat her ass, urging her to her room. "B-but.. fine.." she pouts and huffs to her room, me following behind her and looking down at her smiling, seeing as how im significantly taller then her. As we enter her room I pick her up and sit her on the bed, finding simple tight blue jeggings and a black shirt that shows her belly slightly for her to wear. I mean hey, I need some benefit out of her outfit, I think to myself as I chuckle softly and dress her.

"Daddyyy that tickles!" She pouts as I poke her side lightly,of course giving me a mischevious idea and I start attacking her sides with soft tickles as she squirms and giggles. This is basically how our day went for awhile until we decided to cuddle, eat candy, and watch disney movies to the rest of the day.. what can I say.. I love her.