Oh Boy! Chapter 11

Jace's POV

We arrived at Ross house to be greeted by Laura. Laura looked so happy as she hugged me and Emma before winking at Charlotte and giving Jasper a disgusted look. We went to the kitchen to find Trish and Callum arguing and Ross cooking. Oh boy!

"Laura, Ross is cooking," I said, pointing at him.

"Ross stop!" Laura said as she walked over and took the pan.

Ross scowled and brought the four of us into the living room, away from the noise and din.

"Jace told me you were working on a song and I thought you could perform it on my show. So, will you do it?" Ross directed the question to Emma and Charlotte. Char was Em's dj so she had the tunes.

Emma and Charlotte squealed and nodded in agreement.

"So it's settled then!" Ross exclaimed.

As Ross left the room, I looked at Emma. I was worried about the things she will face. She is beautiful but doesn't know it and every boy will fall head over heels for her and i will be forgotten. Emma must have noticed the change in my mood and walked over befor wrapping her arms around my neck. She pulled me to a corner and stood on her tiptoes. She kissed me slowly and lovingly. She bit my bottom lip gently and I gave her entry. Suddenly, she pulled away. Realization dawned on me when she giggled. She teased me and I pouted.

"Hey, you're my one and only! Be happy for me, kay,"she said. I wrapped my arms around her waist and nodded. She put her head on my chest as I rested my head on hers.

*5 hours later*
Emma's POV.

I was so excited! My first performance and I'll be a star! I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing black leggings and a white top with a red jacket over it. The sleeves were rolled up to just underneath my elbows. I had on red heels and my hair was let down. I grabbed my phone and my wallet and stalked down the stairs, taking my time. I wiped my sweaty palms on my leggings and smiled at the people facing me. Charlotte was dressed in black jeans, converse and a purple top with purple headphones. When she looked up and saw me, she grinned.
Jasper was wearing a jacket over a black top with baggy jeans and normal shoes. Jace was nowhere to be seen. I scanned the room in search of Jace when my eyes rested on someone completely unexpected standing next to Jace with his arm slung across a girl's shoulder. She was about my age and was stunning with brown hair and brown eyes. I walked over to Ray Manchester and had a mini stare-down with that girl when Jace spoke.

"Wow Emma. You look really gorgeous!"

I blinked at him a few times before realising that I was getting ready for a performance. I smiled in his direction and was about to talk to Ray when my mom came in.

"Emma goo- Ray! Oh! W-what are you doing here?" She asked, obviously puzzled.

"Hi, Chloe!" Ray said, as Luke entered the living room. Oh boy!