Troubles

On the way back, Blake helped me put the hearing aids on. I could hear but still not as well as I used to. I tried turning up the volume but that only shocked my ear."Now I see why he didn't charge me anything for these. Piece of crap!" I growled and shoved them in my pocket. Emerald put a hand on my shoulder and smiled at me.

"What?" Ask."You just need to exercise patience!" She repeated."I need to exercise?!" I ask.

"Patience!"

"Latent?"

"Patience!"

"What's ancient!"

She groaned and face-palmed. This is fun, I thought."I'm kidding, I heard you the second." I said and she laughed."And, you're right," I added. I tried them on again and turned up the volume on the left one. It shocked my ear again and I screamed and jumped.

"THAT'S IT!" I threw it on the ground."I'm gonna kill that cheap bastard!" I growled, trying to walk in the other direction. Everyone held me back but I still moved forward slowly."WHY DOES IT LITERLLY TAKE ALL OF US STRUGGLING TO SUBDUE HER?!" Jaune yelled.

Later

Ruby carried me all be herself, as I kicked and struggled to escape from her tight grip, yelling cheap bastard the whole way back to Beacon. Yang threw me down on Blake bed and I stayed still."Yang, relax. We'll go back tomorrow and return them. And stop yelling cheap bastard, you just taught me a bad word." Ruby said.

"You already know bad words."

"GUESS WHY, ASS HOLE!!" She screamed."Ruby, don't say things like that. You're still a child." Weiss said. Ruby growled and I held her back."Look its been a long day, so I think we all just need some sleep."

"Yeah, tomorrow's Monday so we'll need to be well rested for class anyway. Goodnight." Phyrra said. Team JNPR left across the hall and Emerald continued to her exchange student dorm.

Later

I opened my eyes, seeing nothing but the light from the moon shining through the window."Ruby, you awake?" I ask, turning on my side."Yeah," she answered."Did you tell dad about my incident?" I ask.".........yeah."

"How'd he take it?"

"He freaked out but knew you'd make it."

I chuckled lightly and smiled, but it wasn't long before that smile faded."Do you think anything will be different now that I can hardly hear?" I ask, trying not to cry."Not really. I mean we'll have to repeat ourselves more often but nothing else will change." She said confidently.

I wish I felt as confident as she did but when we woke and got ready in out uniforms, I couldn't leave the room. I was petrified."Yang, what's wrong?" Blake asked me."I-I can't do this." I stuttered.

"Can't do what?" Weiss asked, unimpressed."Is it cause of those hearing aids?" Ruby asked."The hearing aids all of it! I just can't do it!" I cried and fell to my knees."Yang, there's nothing to be afraid of." Ruby said, comforting me.

I looked up at the door and blinked, a tear falling down my cheek."Hahahaha, your world will change!" I thought the door said to me. I stared intensely at the door as it continued to laugh at me.

"You'll never be the same again! Your world as you know it shall end! Too bad you won't hear your sister's cries!" It laughed maniacally. I jumped and charged at the door with my fist ready to hit it. I charged at it and knocked it clean off the hinges. It flew into the wall and fell to the floor. Emerald and Mercury we're splattered on the wall. They feel to the floor too and I gasped.

"I'm so sorry!" I cried, running to their side.

Later

I sat in class next to Blake. She read a book and I just played with my pencil. As usual, Oobleck was zooming around around the room giving his lesson."Can anyone show the possibilities of what might happen if myths White Gang doesn't get what they're looking for?" He asked. He was looking for someone to draw a picture on the black board to see if we remember what we discussed last month.

"Yang Xiao Long!" He said and I jumped, lifting my head and accidentally throwing my pencil and hitting someone behind me."Can you show me what you remember?" He asked."Um." I said, looking around. Ruby and Blake me the thumbs up and I sighed.

I approached the board and grabbed the chalk, thinking of the answer. I head faint voices behind me.

Ruby

Yang went to the board but stopped as soon as I heard people mumbling. I looked over, seeing Cardin Winchester laughing."What's funny?" I ask him."Your big sister looks so weird. And what is on her ear, she looks like a robot!" He laughed. I looked to Yang, who was shaking. Her knees were enabling as Cardin laughed and I grew angry.

"That's not even remotely funny." Weiss stepped in."It's rude and immature if anything." Blake said."Don't be mad cause your team mate look like a drone and we look normal. I bet you're dying to replace her with one of us."Cardin's friend said.

"In your dreams." I scoff."Don't hide it. Next why does she have that thing anyway? Is she deaf or something?"

"Cardin, that's enough!" Oobleck ordered."I'm just sayin'. She looks pretty weird."

"YOU THINK I WEAR THIS THING BY CHOICE?!" Yang snapped. Uh oh, I thought. Her eyes were red and her hair was on fire."Stop yelling, or you'll break your other ear drum." Cardin said laughing. As if like lightning, Yang appeared and grabbed him by his shirt, lifting him up.

"Why does this seem so funny to you?! What if you were half deaf, huh? How would you feel if everyone laughed at you cause you couldn't hear?!" She growled.

"I'd be okay." He said. This will not end well for him."Oh really?! Why don't I give you a sneak peek on how to get it done?!" She shouted and pulled back."Yang!!!" I yelled. She used all her strength and threw him into the wall. What amazed me the most is that the whole wall didn't collapse during the impact. I guess it wasn't all her strength after all.

"It's not as fun as you thought is it?!" She screamed before being surrounded by Vale police officers.