#Cash?

A/n:I don't even know.
------------------------

"I'm just not ready for a relationship Nash....I'm sorry"

"B-but you said you l-loved m-me!"

"It was the only way I could get you to sleep with me...."He sighed "Nash you were just a senseless fuck"

"N-no, please t-that can't be t-true"I cling to him as if my life depended on it.

"NASH STOP, just let go" He pushed me away. He gave me one last glance and walked away.

I ran home and went towards my bathroom ignoring the yells I was getting from my mom.

"Useless, Worthless, Stupid, Garbage"

No I am not gonna cut or kill myself, I just want the pain to go away.

I call Gilinsky.

"Hello?"

"Jack! I need you, I really need you"

I hung up and waited for him. He had shown up 20min. later.
Before he could say anything, I said "Don't speak. I just want you to take all the pain away" I pulled him towards me. "I don't wanna talk"

*****No smut for you haha******

I walked in school with my hand intertwined with Jack. Everyone in school turned are way.

I saw Cam looking Confused to where everyone was looking at, he turned to look and his eyes widened to see.

I walked towards him only to walk past him.

He grabbed my arm. "If you think this is gonna make me jealous than think again!" He whispered.

"Who said I was trying to make you jealous" I pushed him away and walked away with the guy who really did love me not just thought of me as some person to just fuck, those pair of beautiful brown eyes staring back at me smiling.

My true Knight in Shining Armor.

---------------------

A/n:
Sooooo......these totally sucked sorry.

Ik Nash didn't end up with Cam but with Jack......sorry I was just listening to a song that just made write this and the song got me all sad and shit.

-eyecandyziall (changed my username yup ;))