How I met Harry

I was on a normal walk in the morning.  I was just so used to the light breeze and bright sun it felt like my life. I wasn't paying any attention to the lights and yelling or anything but I walked straight into a tall man. I recognized him from a magazine.
One Direction star Harry styles gets attacked by fans?!?!
My mom says I read to much but I don't believe her. "Watch where your going love" he said. I loved his accent. It will never leave my head. " sorry" I said shyly. His smile was soooo beautiful.
He gave me a slip of paper. It said," Meet me behind Walmart at 5:15 pm. ###-#### :)"
I looked at him and he winked. The smile. The eyes. The muscles. The tattoos. He is just   Just.  Amazing

                                 5:15
I walked to the back and saw him. He looked at me and said " hey. I just wanted you to know that I am not here to kidnap you or anything but I think that you are really cute and. Well amazing".

I blushed and looked at my shoes. The old black converses. He put his cold finger on my chin and lifted my head up. His lips crashed into mine.
Butterflies filled my stomach. It felt like the butterflies were more happy than ever. When he pushed away he said he was sorry if that messed anything up. I told him it didn't mess anything up it just fixed a bunch.
                         SCHOOL
The next day at school we had a project due. It was Christmas around the world. I got Brazil. I made some colored rice. I got a 105. Then the intercom came on.
  Ms. Lynn may Y/N to the front please she will be leaving.
I wondered why I was leaving but I just want with it. When I got to the front and had put all of my stuff in my locker I looked to see who had picked me up.
Harry. Harry. Harry. The HARRY STYLES. I saw one of my friends Madison Jackilynn run up to him and hug him.

I walked up to Harry and said " Why are you here???"
" I wanted to see you "  Harry said.

           3   MONTHS  LATER

You and Harry were dating.
3 months now.
You were sitting watching how k met you mother when Harry says" if I ever leave you just remember that you will always have a spot in my heart.