Day Trip

When Olivia woke, her head was pounding. After being knocked out multiple times, she was surprised she hadn't died yet. She stood up, but stopped when she realized Clarke was speaking to the chancellor.

"Tell me about the grounder. Did he give any insight on how to survive winter?" Jaha said as Olivia walked up behind Clarke.

"We're doing everything we can." Clarke responded, turning to look at Olivia. "We have berries, meat. We'll freeze before we starve."

"We have a solution for that. According to stolen military plans, theres a bunker not far from the dropship. Here's the coordinates." Olivia wrote them down, and waited for someone to say something.

Jaha took this chance.

"In addition to supplies, this place can provide shelter for the hundred and the people coming down from the Ark." Olivia nodded, and spoke.

"What makes you think it's intact?" Her gaze fell upon Kane, a familar face. A friend of her fathers. Then she remembered.

"It was designed for nuclear war." Kane responded, and Clarke sighed.

"It's worth a shot." Olivia tuned out when some bitch objected, and then tuned back in.

"I'd like to speak to Olivia and Clarke alone please." Clarke tugged Olivia on the shoulder and offered a smile, then turbed back to the Chancellor.

"Everyone up here is proud of what you have accomplished. You parents-" Clarke interupted.

"I don't want to talk about my mother."

"Please Clarke, it's the time to forgive. Let me arrange a time for you to spe-"

"I know that you both think turning my dad in- killing him- was unavoidable. But I don't see it that way, and I never will." Clarke then left, handing the headset to Olivia.

"Hey, Jaha." Olivia said, sitting.

"Olivia. How is it on the ground?"

"Terrible. Cold. Lonely," But Olivia knew he was avoiding it.

"Can I speak to my family?"

"Olivia your parents.... they were one of the 300 that were killed." Olivia knew this. She just needed to hear it for herself. She wiped a tear from her eye, and forced a smile.

"Thank you, sir." She almost turned to leave, but looked back at Jaha.

"I was with Wells when he died." Jaha's face changed, and he took a breath.

"How did he die?"

"Grounders." She lied, softly smiling, "I better go. I have to go and find Clarke. Tell Kane I say hello." Olivia quickly left, letting the person Clarke had told to speak to their parents in.

"Clarke." She said, walking to the girl.

"Come on. We need to find Bellamy." They walked into the dropship together, and Olivia called out his name.

"The answer is still no, I'm not talking to Jaha." Bellamy yelled, grabbing his bag.

"That's not why we're here. The Ark found a supply depot a few miles away, and it has supplies."