Chapter Thirty

"I can't see a damn thing," Carrie whispered harshly as we stumbled into the guest room which was, admittedly, pitch black.

"Keep them off," I urged. "It's the way I usually operate."

"I can argue MO," she teased back. "It's part of my job."

I smiled, feeling the backs of my knees hit the king bed and pulling her back onto it, on top of me. "Are you going to prosecute me, Counselor?"

"Just give me a reason, Hayden," she said breathily against my neck, hastily reaching around to remove the rest of my clothes which I relinquished all too readily. In the darkness, there wasn't much to be seen, which, when you're with someone as good looking as Carrie, is kind of a down side. But the up side was that I couldn't be distracted from the sheer sensations in their solely physical nature. They say that when you lose a sense, your other senses are heightened. I was forced to note everything in the darkness - the warm, wet trail of her tongue; the smell of her skin and expensive perfume; the taste of lipstick that I was starting to get in my mouth; the sounds of her heavy breathing, and the slight, quiet vocalizations she couldn't control along the way.

I felt her mouth slip over one of my breasts, and my entire body jerked under her touch. "Shit," I whispered, taking hold of a fistful of her hair. I was usually a top person, but for once I wasn't complaining about the bottom. I knew that getting along with Carrie was a power struggle in and of itself - one that didn't need to be brought into the bedroom. I imagined that, just like in life, if I tried to fight Carrie for control in bed, I'd probably just end up losing. So I opted to submit and enjoy the pleasure, because it was mounting, and mounting fast.

There came a point when I couldn't take it anymore and decided that she needed to lose some more fabric, and so I brought my hand to the zipper of her charcoal skirt, revealing yet another set of sexy lingerie, which I could barely make out in the darkness. In any event, I could feel the lace, and the general lack of coverage her underwear provided.

"Should I assume the lingerie was for me?" I asked breathily, at a loss for air just at the enjoyment I was deriving from undressing her.

"Don't assume facts not in evidence, Detective."

"You're right," I smiled, undoing her bra and tossing it aside. "That bitch prosecutor would object for sure."

She didn't say anything back to my comment, but instead sent her teeth sinking into my neck. I was certain she was going to draw blood, but I could honestly get into it. That was just how hot she was.

I screamed a little bit at the sudden sharp pain that I was also secretly enjoying.

"Oh my God," I reacted. "You bitch."

"No pain no gain," she whispered confidently right below my ear in such a voice that made me want to take her right there. "Bitch."

At that point I was done playing bottom, and she was just asking for a little bit of roughness, which I returned in the form of tackling her for dominance. I straddled her lap and pinned her wrists down with my hands, lowering my own head to her chest and pulling at her breasts with my teeth.

"Oh, God," she whispered, throwing her head back.

"So that's how you like it?" I questioned, both as foreplay and because I seriously wanted to know - you know, for future reference. Because this was something I could certainly be persuaded to do again.

"Kim, please," she pleaded. "Just do it."

"Do what?" I asked, bringing my lips back to a point on her neck right below her jaw.