I don't do waiting

chanyeol's p.o.v

I got in the car with Baekhyun ready to meet the rest of EXO. I got in the drivers seat and waited till Baekyhun put on his seat belt. I was in concentrated on the road until the voice of Baekhyun interrupted me.

" I'm horny" he said while biting his lip

My eyes widen and I choke on air. Once I catch my breath and settle back down I respond.

" well I can't do anything about it i'm driving" I said while looking at the road

I couldn't look at because if I looked at him I would end up getting hard and it wouldn't be very ideal since we have a three hour drive.

" fine" I heard him say, there was a moment of silence and then suddenly I hear the sound of a zipper and and his heavy and laboured breathing.

I turn to look at him and i'm left wide eyed and unable to talk or move. He was stroking himself and god it was an amazing sight.

" stop" I said my voice a little uneven as I squirmed in my seat uncomfortably.

"why" he said in a playful voice "does it turn you on" he said as he started rubbing my thigh and slowly going higher to my growing boner.

he finally stopped teasing me and touched me the way I needed him to. I let out a soft moan, trying to keep looking  at the road so we wouldn't crash. He started palming me faster making my breathing more rapid and my moans more desperate. He stopped palming me and I immediately wanted the friction back.  I let out a desperate moan waiting for him to touch me again.

He finally came back and started unzipping my pants and pulling my boxers down. He began sucking me, teasing me by slowly licking the tip.

"baek- uhh - do-don't -uhgh- don't tease" I moaned

He finally sped up taking my entire member in his mouth and bobbed his head up and down. I pulled on his hair wanting him to go deeper. I moaned loudly trying as hard as I could to look at the road. Baekhyun wrapped his small and dainty fingers around my base jerking me off while slowly teasing my tip. I gripped the steering wheel making my knuckles turn white. I let out throaty moans and let dirty praises towards Baekhyun leave my mouth.  I pop pulled on his hair with one hand and drive with the other.
"You're doing so good Baekie" I say moaning
I scrunch up my face from the immense pleasure, but yet I'm able to keep my eyes open. Baekhyun puts all of me in his mouth and starts deepthroating me. I let out a choked whimper and thrust my hips up. He chokes, but stays put and keeps on sucking.
I finally felt the pit on my stomach knowing I was close. I moaned more loudly and more often not knowing how we didn't crash yet. I screamed of pleasure as I came in Baekhyun's warm mouth. he came back up with his hair messy because of my constant hair pulling and his pink puffy lips. I seriously can't get enough of this boy.

" Now you have to help me" he said playfully while wiping his mouth off.

"Mmmh nope you're getting punished for doing that. I am not going to touch and you will not either, understand?" I say firmly

" Yes Chanyeol" Baekhyun says submissively

He squirms in his seat and his face is flushed and I can see his hands wanting to reach down and just touch himself, but he refrains. Oh this is going to be a fun trip.