Chapter 20

They are kissing non-stop when they reach to the bathroom. It was an intense kiss. Angelina run her hands at the wall looking for a shower faucet to turn on and the water poured down over their body. Brad is so irrepressible . When he kissed her adrenaline rush to her body that makes it burned for more and more. Brad put her down and pushed her against the wall. He kissed her neck and her face and he run his hands to undo her T- shirt, but she removed his hands and pulled it and place it to her face.

"Brad" She replied breathlessly.

"Shh.. Don't say my name" He replied softly.

"Stop" She said when he attempt to kissed her again.

"I can't... I'm not joining a shower with you..." She regret of saying that word. Deep inside, she wants him so bad. She wants more, but not this time. She tip toe and gave him a peck kissed and left the bathroom . Not today .

Angelina went to the other bathroom taking a shower and then went to her room to changed. She prepare a her Large T- Shirt and her unused Pajamas and bath towel for Brad. The problem is she doesn't have a boxer short or a brief for Brad. She put the his clothes on the bed in the guest room. She have no idea where she will get a underwear, so she went to the bathroom and knocked the door. The room is silent.

"Brad are you still there? "

"Yes"

"I don't know how to say this... " I don't have a brief!

"What is it?" Brad said while rinsing the soap of his body.

"Do you have....a extra underwear for yourself?"

"Oh, Angie I thought its a big problem" He chuckles.

"You know! It's embarrassing! " Brad is laughing. Before she speaks again, Brad cut her off and asked for a towel.

" Brad?" She said while handing the towel at him.

"Don't worry, I have an extra underwear in my car and it is brand new. Actually, it was supposed to be in my closet, but I forgot to bring it. " He replied when he cracked open the door and then he gets the towel from her. " Thanks, by the way"

"You're welcome" She replied. He wiped away all the wets on his body with the towel and then he wrapped it around his waist, and left the bathroom. He saw her carrying his wet clothes.

"Angie, I can do that" He said when she attempt to open the door.

"It's okay" She turned around. " Remember, when I was in your apartment you're the one who is keeping my clothes clean, and now it's my turn. " She smiled and left the room.

"By the way, can you put the floral blouse in your garbage when you returned at your apartment because I don't like it. Thank you" Angelina forgot to tell something, so she open the door and he saw Brad wearing her Shirt

"Wait! " He said it aloud when she attempt to close the door.

"What is it?" She turned around.

"Can I make a dinner for tonight?"

"Sure! No problem!" And she walks away.

***

It was raining cats and dogs and there was thunder and lighting. He went outside with the towel around his waist to get his brand new underwear in his car, and he noticed the puzzle game of Maddox on the driver seat. He forgot to gave it to him. He has already solved the puzzle before.

After he changed. He went to the kitchen to cooked a dinner for them. Inside the refrigerator of Angelina has few foods. There is a chicken, pork, and few vegetables. He is thinking what do to with all these. He wonders when did she bought this? He smelled the pork and chicken.