Exotic

Then the black out was over, I always blacked out when i got on the floor . Why wouldn't i though shits scary , You have all these eyes staring at you, Just waiting on you to take off one lil bitty piece of clothing.

You might get uncomfortable when they start calling you baby and whistling at you, but then the money start flying your way and you forget about everything and do everything so that you could see more money fly .

-

I picked up the piece of clothing i did have on and my couple of 100's .

I made about 1,000 tonight, i usually made about 2,500 a night . I wasn't complaining though that's enough for some sets .

I went to the locker room where we keep our belongings, I put on a black sports bra , with my black and pink adidas sweat pants and my black and pink adidas . I cleaned up my station and gave Boss a cut of that 1,000 .

Okay so yea I'm a Stripper, the definition of a stripper ?

uh Stripper ? A Girl well person who shows their body uh no entertains people with their body for money .

I don't even know why im writing this but I'm a continue.

My name is Ashley, I'm 20 Years old and im puerto rican and you can say i wasn't brought up with alot of money ; I didn't have the nicest clothes, shoes, weave and life in general. I didn't have a choice it was either go to bed hungry or downgrade yourself.

I was 15 when I first started stripping, oh my god I hate that word .

Should I go on???

Good topic or no?