T H R E E: Spanish and French flirting and hatred

Warning: Super cheesy! Skip if you don't want a crappy cheesy chapter!

"Whata-" He snarled. I looked at his dark brown eyes and stood in disgust.

"What?" He asked, looking at my face furiously.

"Nothing." I replied "It's just that your face is disgusting."

"Oh please." He smirked mischieviously "You're just astonished by my good looks."

I shot him a "Fudge-you" look.

"Pfffftttt! You think you're so handsome?" I snarled "You're face is just full of unknown features that make me dwell, bastard."

He shot me a glare, "Whatever, you're such a bit-" He said but stopped at his tracks when I cut him off.

"That's a dog, bastard. That's a FEMALE dog."

"Female Dog." He rolled his eyes "But a bastard is a homeless person, dum dum."

"I'm sorry but, let me tell you this you bastard." I said, signalling him to come closer.

He came closer. Closer and closer. I felt my heart beating repeatedly and fastly. "Oh crap. He is hot." I mouthed.

"Excuse me?"

Oh damn.

"Uh.....N-not-thin-ng." I stuttered. I leaned in one of the lockers to avoid something that might actually happen.

"Are you okay? You look..." He asked & looked at me. He bursted in a hysterical laugh "Blushing?"

That was the last of me.

Oh crap, it isn't.

He was still here, looking at me and trying to not laugh again.

Why me, God?

Why not this bastard that's standing at me?

Oh crap.

Why?

"Hey!" Weasley snapped me from my thoughts "You okay?"

"Oh it's nothing, bastard." I responded. I smiled cheekily at him and he just rolled his eyes.

"Are we going now?" He asked "Being hot is so hard."

"What's the connection between that, bastard?"

"Too much drama, lets go."

He led the way through Mrs. Baker's room, scary but true.

"You know, you're really pretty." He said and winked.

"Are you on drugs again? Or is it just that you're better in philosophy?" I asked sassily and tightly smiled.

He rolled his eyes. Queen Sascasm (Sass and Sarcasm) has taken over, bow!

"Te amo, Tiffany."

What the actual- oh whatever. Did he just say "I love you" to me? OMG, wait, I'm fangirling?

"Te quiero hasta la luna y más allá, Tiffany."

"Usted pequeño bastardo."

"Aime-moi comme tu le fais, Tiffany mon amour."

"Je ne vous aime et je vous hais, Weasley."

"Sérieusement, si vous les gars ne vous arrêtez pas à flirter, je vais appeler Mme Baker." An unknown voice surrounded us. A tall, blonde and pretty-faced woman appeared that made us (I mean, Weasley and I) gulp.

"Uh, I think we should talk English now." Weasley said. But he wasn't looking at me, he was looking at that girl. Flirting with her, maybe?

~·~

(Author's Note: Sorry for the crappiest (or most crappy) chapter ever! Sorry for not updating for a while, I was just pretty busy.)

(P.S. if you guys already knew what they said, great. If you don't, here are the English translations of it)

Te amo (Spanish) - I love you

Te quiero hasta la luna y más allá (Spanish) - I love to the moon and back

Usted pequeño bastardo (Spanish) - You little bastard

Aime-moi comme tu le fais, Tiffany mon amour- Love me like you do, my love Tiffany

Je ne vous aime et je vous hais- I don't like you and I hate you

Sérieusement, si vous les gars ne vous arrêtez pas à flirter, je vais appeler Mme Baker- Seriously, if you guys don't stop flirting, I'll call Mrs. Baker