MOM!!!!!!!!

"ayat everything's gonna be alright. trust me"my so-called father said. I don't know what is he doing here why is he here and i have to ask him.

"What are you doing here go to ur other wive and son. Why are you even here??? you have done much already. My mother is dying and you are saying me to be alright. She is the lady who took care of me alone by herself and you left her because she could not give you a son. When she spoke for me you abuse her and then divorce her. oh! how i wish i never had a dad i would have born without a father then to have you as a one. You are a cheater, lier and SELFISH." I shouted at him and ran out of the hospital to god-knows-where but then stopped to catch my breath. I am losing my life, my mom and my family. How am i going to live now what had i done to get this much harsh punishment.

Then I walked back to the hospital because now my mom needed me the most and when i reached there aunt sumaya hugged me and started crying and then said "Beta(child). Now your mother is no more." 

I could not feel the ground beneath me then everything went dark pitch dark. and after that when I woke up I saw aunt sumaya and then asked her that it what  happened and that after she told me the news I fainted and then woke up now then i asked her to leave me alone for some time and she went away . i than cried my heart out and after that got up from the bed of the hospital and went to my father and said"Sorry, I shouldn't have spoken to u like this my mother never taught me to speak to the elders like that. I am really glad you came for support and all but now u can leave."

He looked at me and then nodded and went away. I went home the other day after everything and then started to gather my life together and i had already applied for a teachers job and  got everything in place and checked the refrigerator for something but there was nothing so i went to take grocieries from the mart and on my way back someone grabbed my hand and i looked back and saw two total strange and they drag me to the wall and i cried for help that guy suddenly slapped me and a car stopped by and a man came out and said"What are you doing??"

"none of your concern"the guy replied.

and then the man give the both guys a punch and they fell to ground i didn't looked at the guy said thank you and rushed away as fast as this legs could talk me  and I reached home.

//////////////////////////////////2 months later///////////////////////////////

Its been a long time and i have started doing my job as a teacher and its all going okay. ONE day as i got home I saw two people standing at my apartment's door. 1 man and 1 women. I went there and asked "What are you doing here?? And who is she???"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  author note . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..  .. . . . . . .. .. ..  ..   . . . . 

HI!!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT !!!!!!!!!! 

BTW AYAT ON TOP (RANDOM GIRL FROM GOOGLE)