_One Direction Club_

*Chapter: 1

Ok soo first im a One Direction fan...and i really want to meet One Direction, in this book you are going to see everything i do to finally meet them so, come on let's start!

At school...
"ok guys what is our plan for next summer!!"

"umm...idk, lets see we could go every weekends to eat at PapaJonhs...right?"

"Noooo, thats terrible. I know lets make a One Direction Club"

"umm...Let me think...ok lets do it, ALL DIRECTIONERS COME TO SEE THE WORLD'S BEST 1D CLUB IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!"

The whole school- ...

" ok soo its only the two of us ok..."

OK

"Well Elizabeth make the Schedule for Saturday and Sunday"

Elizabeth Schedule:

Saturday - go to the socialmedia and find news about them (specially Niall)

Sunday - Go and do a photo collage about them

------------------------
"Did you liked the schedule..."

"It was horrible...lets make it later!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH"Does girls are making a One direction club HAHAHAHAHA "Losers!!!"

"Hey shut up, this is our club not yours!!! get out!!"

At Danias House...
Elizabeth was cutting Harry Styles pictures and making a collage, while
Dania was at the computer making an instagram account called The 1D club soo that people could see and sign in to the club.

"How are the pics going..."

"Its great...look at it isnt it cool "

9:34pm
"Omg Dania i need to go home see ya at summer next week...ohhh and dont forget about the instagram account and make sure people follow!! ,bye"

--------------------
Hope you Enyoy the Chapter One
Chapter Two coming up!!!!
Please Follow and Vote!!!

"