"May I have my girlfriend back?"

•Grace POV•

"SAM SAMANTHA SAM LOOK!!" I hit her arm repeatedly until she looks where I am and sees Joey coming our way. "Calm down he probably isn't even going to talk to us" she mumbles paying more attention to whoever she's texting. "Well he's coming!! Tell whoever that is you need to go" She puts her phone down and turns just as Joey gets to us and holds out his hand for something to sign.

"Good luck tonight" I tell him and he looks up smiling. "Thank you, where are you sitting?" "Centerfield" "Oh so I can find you cheering for me?" He says it in almost a flirting matter making me giggle and nod. "Grace tone it down" Sam mutters beside me looking at her phone again. "Would you and your uh- friend like a lockerroom tour?" he asks gesturing to Samantha.

•Samantha POV•
"No we are good thank you" I answer Joey who has smirked and winked at Grace atleast 5 times in a matter of minutes. God where did Joc go? I'm about to pull Grace away from the hug Joey is giving her when Joc walks up and coughs behind her. "Um may I have my girlfriend back?" he asks putting his hand around Grace's waist. "Sorry she's just beautiful" "Yes she is and she's mine so fuck off" Joc looks beyond pissed and Grace is just staring at Joey practically drooling over him. "Grace stop" I mutter gently kicking her foot to snap out of it.

"Joc it was nothing!!" Grace shouts spinning on her heel with a red face. "You were flirting with Joey! You were all eyes on him when I was right there!!" Joc yells back and I step between them looking at Joc first. "Guys stop! Joc we'll meet you at our seats Grace you come with me" I walk off and hear Grace come up beside me.

"You were flirting with Joey" She groans and stops walking making me stop and turn to face her. "Ok fine I was but who wouldn't?! I love Joc that's all that matters in the end right?!" "Not at all! Remember when Luke was flirting with you and dating another girl and you said it was wrong? You're doing the same thing" Her face drops and I know I finally got through to her. "Lets go" she mutters and walks towards our seats.

I stand back when we get up and see Joc staring at his shoes looking completely out of it. "Joc?" Grace says sitting in the seat behind him and leaning forward. "Leave me alone" he mumbles but she just hugs him and keeps going with her apology. After what feels like hours he lets her climb forward to the seat next to him and puts his arm around her.

"Sam who are you texting?" Joc asks in the sixth inning. "Buster" "Buster Posey? Like the catcher on the team?" "Yes have you heard of any other Buster?" "No no just wasn't expecting that one" he chuckles and turns back to the game. I send a few more texts before putting my phone down and paying attention to the game. Choosing Buster over a Rays game? What has gitten into me?