21- Game Recognizes Game.

If any of you guys didn't get a chance to read any of the chapters between chapter 1-19 (because of Wattpad making them private), then go to trillparadoxstory.tumblr.com to get the links to any of the chapters. Also, you can see the character bios and learn what each character is there for, as well as one of their inner secrets. :]

Introducing two new characters in this chapter, but they have very little relevance in the story...well, one of them is going to be a little more relevant than the other.

[Rita Ora & Brittany Sky as AJ & Ambrose. >>>]

___________________________

- Jacob.

Classes were a bore, as per usual. People were still abuzz about the diss track that Craig had made for Jasmine. Even though I knew he was referring to me and her in the song, the song was funny and deep at the same time. I kind of understood why Craig was such a buzz in this school and outside of it; his music was dope.

I was in fourth period, and all I could anticipate was seeing Jah and rubbing our newfound "relationship" in Chresanto's face; keep in mind that I used quotations on relationship. Jah was dumb as hell for thinking that we were together at all. I was only with her just to fuck and that was it. Don't get me wrong; I thought Jah was sweet and nice, but she was so damn naïve! How can you be sixteen years old and be that blind to my act? I can't even fathom how ditzy she is about me. It was quite entertaining, now that I think about it.

I bet Jah's claiming the hell out of me right now, I thought to myself as I copied the theatre vocabulary we were given. I smirked at the thought, leaning my head back on one of the closet doors. After a while, I began to wonder where Jah was; after all, she was supposed to be in class with me this period. Knowing her, she probably skipped.

My thoughts were easily interrupted when I felt two sets of eyes staring at me. I looked in the direction I felt them coming from, only to see that they were coming from the two girls. I made myself acquainted with every female in school, so why didn't I know who the hell they were? I quickly made the assumption that they were new girls. Well, when did they come?

"Staring problem, ladies?" I said to them with a smile. I could tell by their faces that they were shocked that I noticed them staring at me. I didn't see the need to be baffled, since it was obvious as hell that they were eye-raping me. "Like what you see?"

"I know I do." One of the girls mumbled. The other one giggled.

I took a good look at the two girls. One of the girls was black and the other looked like she could be white or Italian. The Italian looking girl was fine as hell, but the black girl was BAD! Like, Michael Jackson bad. She had dark hair that was up in a bun, slightly slanted dark brown eyes, and a set of lips adorned in a light coat of red tinted lip gloss. She was well-proportioned, and it worked for her since she was decently tall. She reminded me of somebody. I just couldn't tell who she reminded me of.

"What's your names and how old are y'all?" I asked them.

"My name's Amanda," The Italian-looking girl said. I noticed she had a British accent. Oh God; there's yet another hot Brit girl in this school. I wondered if Saph met her yet. "People call me AJ back home. And I'll be eighteen in April."

"And my name's Ambrose," The black girl said in her slight country twang. "You can call me Ambrose. I'll be seventeen in September."

I smiled at Ambrose. "Alright, Ambrose and AJ. I'm Jacob, by the way. Where are y'all from?"