Taken By The Devil Himself

Copyright: Libby Khalid

@copyright2015/2016

All rights reserved.

This book is protected by copyright. This means none of you guys could copy and paste my work! Mwahahah!
Not.
Copyright is very serious.
This story "Taken By The Devil Himself" is protected if the information hasn't sunk into your head..
This includes all parts of my story. All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work that is me (Libby Khalid)
Copy and pasting is a serious crime. It's called PLAGARISM!
PLAGARISM is serious.
Copying, broadcasting or any selling of this work. Stands as a infringement of copyright . Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

This could include: A fine up to $150. 000. By each work that is copied.
The perpetrator or the infringer pays for all attorney fees and court costs.
And many more..

I just didn't want to scare you guys with what could happen if you copy and paste. So please just don't do it, okay!
It's not your own work and it's wrong.
Imagine how the owner of the work feels, knowing that they worked so hard to produce a work of that standard and knowing that some idiot went and copy pasted it.

If any of you dare to copy and paste my work! I would come and kill you with my spoon. Understand? Good.

Don't say I didn't warn you about this..