Different is good, I like different

Shay's POV

I woke up, with a HUGE headaches in my bed half naked I was wearing my underwear and bra and a shirt tied behind my back, the other part of the bed still pretty warm. I asked myself millions of questions ! Why am I half naked ? And how can I be in my bed ?

OH MY FUCKING GOD! SAMMY!!!!!!! I tried to focus and remember what have we done last night ! OH FUCK my head hurt too much for thinking right now. I saw a paper on my nightstand I went to read it. It was a note from Sammy.

« Hey !! I woke up early and of course before you so I went to get some snack ! And if your head hurt I put some aspirin and water for you ! ;) - Sammy

OH AND IT WAS A GOOD NIGHT THO !! »

Right now I just can't believe I just slept with Sammy and I didn't remember that. Well I do remember lot of stuff but not that. I'm so stupid I told to myself ! How can I have sex with her ? I will not able to look into her eyes or anything else now.

I took the aspirin and I went to take a good cold shower. I heard the door open and close so I bet Sammy is back, so I get out of the shower, I dried myself and grabbed A towel to cover my body and I rushed downstairs I really have to talk to her and seriously. I saw her in the kitchen

Shay « Sammy ! I...I don't know what to say about last night, I... I was drunk and I came out and the Michaela things, It was just too much I didn't know what I was doing. I really did not slept with you If I was sob.... »

I don't know how many time she called my name but I continue until she call me Shannon she only call me like that when she tried to get my attention.

Shay « What ! I am trying to explain myself and .... » she looked at me with big eyes ....

« Maybe I should go right now you must have a lot to talk about so... » I heard a lady voice.

Sammy's POV

Last night way a little too far with Shay, I admit she is kind of very hot but I'm not gay and I was drunk. I think it was a huge point we didn't have done that if we were sober.

FLASHBACK

Shay and I looked into each other eyes for awhile then she leant so did I. And finally our lips met, Oh gosh it really sweet to kiss a girl. With every second that passed the kiss became more and more, passionate, rough, and then we were totally make out in Shay's living room. She mutter in my hear that we should get up and go to her room. So I get up and I carry her to her room, her lips didn't left mine while I was walking. She climb down of me and push me to the bed, she sit in my laps and began to swing her hips and started to undress me so did I. She left me some hickeys, this is good but it's going way too far now. I stopped her and tried to dress her up a little but she always untied her so I tied the shirt on her back and I laid her in the bed, by that time she was almost asleep. I was leaving her room but she called me.

Shay « I want you stay with me !!! »

Sammy « Really Shay !! » I said a little annoyed

Shay « Stay or I will sing the entire song..... I want YOOUUUU STAY.... »

Sammy « OKAY but please don't sing !! »

I climb up in the bed she was smiling like a drunk idiot.

Sammy « Well can we just sleep now ? »

END OF THE FLASHBACK

I went outside to buy some bagels and donuts. I let a little note to Shay for when she will wake up I will let her think that we sleep together it can be funny to see her believe it.

Before I enter in her house Sasha grabbed my wrist.

Sammy « Hey ! What are you doing here ? » I asked her

Sasha « Well Shay left early last night she told us she wasn't really fine so we went to check on her since she didn't answer her phone. »

Sammy « We ? »

Sasha « Yes Ashley went to park her car. So ... can I come in ? » she said smiling

Sammy « Oh of course yeah ! »

We enter in the house I told her that she can go to the living room and I will call Shay. But she rushed downstairs and began to speak about last night without letting me speak I tried to stopped her but she kept talking.

Sammy « Shannon !! » I looked at her with big eyes

Sasha « Maybe I should go right now you must have a lot to talk about so... »

Ashley « Well where is my Buttah ?? » She screamed

Shay was too shocked to speak.

Sasha « Well I think we should go Ashley now we know that she is fine maybe we should let her rest a little. »

Ashley « Wait !! What the fuck  !! Why ?? We have been here for 5 seconds »

Sasha « Yes but we have to let her rest so move your ass to your car »

Ashley « But .... »

Sammy « Don't worry I get her it's okay. »

Sasha « See ! It's time to leave. »

And they finally left the house Shay was totally freaking out that Sasha could have heard something, and that she will told to everybody. I reassured, and we talked about what happened last night, she did not remember anything so I told her everything. she was a little upset that I made her believe that we slept together. She could not believe that I had to attached her shirt in the back so like that she couldn't undressed herself. We agreed not to talk about that night and that was it does not change anything between us.

Sammy « Now you'll have to talk with Sasha to know what she heard. »

Shay « Yes you're right ! »

The next day

Shay's POV

I tried to avoid Sasha even if I know we have to talk I not prepare for that.

—————————————« knock knock »——————————————

shay « come in »

Sasha « Sammy told me that you would talk with me so... »

Damn it Sammy !! I told to myself

Sasha « Well if you're not free I can .... »

Shay « no no that's okay ! about yesterday I want to you know humm.. »

Sasha « It's okay don't worry, I am not going to tell anyone. »

Shay « So you heard ? »

Sasha « Well you weren't talking gently. But really do not you worried I know what we can feel too, coming out has to be something that we want no one should force us to do it, because you have to be ready at all the possible scenarios. Everyone does not react well to such announcement. »

Shay « How do you know that feeling? »

Sasha « I came out as bisexual to my parents and friends and I lost lot of friends  but at this point we can see who are your true friends. And with my parents well it didn't go well at first but now the totally fine with that. But no one knows on the set so .. »

Shay « No worries. » I said to her I was almost crying. she hugged me tight and mutter in my hear

Sasha « Different is good, I like different keep that on your mind. »

shay « Are you quoting Pll ?? » I said and we laugh. Oh gosh she is so beautiful that girls drive totally insane. If only she knew it.