Form (OPEN)

NOTICE: This form is scheduled to close spontaneously throughout the school year. This is because I am in the marching, jazz, pep, and concert bands, and all of my free time now goes in to practicing, so I have almost zero time to edit when things get hectic. The form will probably not be permanently open until the summer, since not even the marching band season ends after football for me. Even without marching band, I barely have time to edit my own stories with school. If you would like to contact me while the form is closed, please PM me on my main account: Stealthheart - as I am more likely to reply than I am here.

.

Note: You must submit both forms. I will not edit for you without the passcode!! (more information below)

Here is the form for the comments:

Title of Story/Stories

Rating  (G/PG/PG-13/R/NR/UR)

Reason for Rating

Amount of Language (little/lot/none)

Ongoing or Completed

Chapters to edit (one/a few/entire book/all but extra chapters/etc)

Here is the form for the PM:

Kind greeting ;)

Note that you submitted the above form

Do you have Google Drive?

Passcode (ha ha read the last chapter!!)

~~~

UPDATE

I will not edit a second chapter until credit is given.

~~~~~

---PASSCODE EXPLANATION---

The passcode is not your Wattpad or Google password. That is violation of your privacy, and I would rather not ask you to do that.

The passcode is hidden in the rules section of the work. Trust me, it's not that hard to find, you just have to read carefully. I will not edit for you without the passcode.

The passcode is required because it gives me proof that you have read and understand my rules. Once you fill out a form and are accepted, all you need to do for each chapter is share it with me, and I will get right on it ASAP. Do the hard work first please, and I promise you it will get easier along the road ;)