Chapter Seventeen

I kicked my feet under the table, pulling the red strapless dress up that Louis so persistent for me to wear.

The table was covered in a clean white table cloth. The lights were dimmed and two candles were lit in the middle. Louis filled my glass with red wine in front of me before disappearing back into the kitchen.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" I called swirling the red liquid around in the clear glass.

There was silence then a crash and yell came from the kitchen. I was about to get up before Louis came into the dining room and set a plate down in front of me.

"At least I know you're not going to poison me," I joked as I looked at the slice of pizza in the middle of the plate.

"I tried, there is currently a burnt chicken in the oven," he joked holding the hot pizza up to his mouth. I swung my foot under the table hitting him in the shin. "Ow!"

"How do you do it?" I asked picking up my slice of pizza.

"What?" he asked.

"How do you make me so mad that I want to rip your head off and then you flash that smile and make me forgive you?"

"You're just easy. You have a kind heart which you hide underneath a though exterior with weird and wonderful eyes, a perfect smile and a laugh that I could listen to for the rest of my life." he said taking a sip of his wine.

"Suck up," I said between fake coughs.

Louis was about to get up for another piece of pizza when I stopped him.

"You did all this. The table, the candles, the pizza. Let me get you another slice." I pushed out my chair and walked into the kitchen, feeling Louis' eyes burn into me as I walked past him.

The kitchen was a mess. The smell of burning filled my lungs as I inhaled. Dishes were stacked high in the sink and the pizza box was placed on the only clear spot on the bench.

Louis looked at me when I walked through the door frame into the dining room.

"You're beautiful," he said as I walked over to him, attempting not to make a fool of myself by landing flat on my face.

I placed the slice of pizza on the plate but before he going even touch the slice I put my body between him and the pizza and straddled his hips.

"What, me or the pizza?" I asked placing my hands on his shoulders.

His hands were placed tightly on my hips, slightly hitching up my dress so more of my thighs were shown. My body was brought closer to his as my fingers tangled in his brown hair.

"You," his hot breath tickled against my lips before they connected.

Louis' hand moved from my hip to the hem of my dress. His hand grazed my thigh as it moved up to my butt.

Louis lifted me up, my hands firmly placed around his neck to keep me balanced.

Louis was about to carry me to the bedroom when there was a loud knock on the door.

"Ignore it, they will just leave," he said placing kisses on my neck.

He placed me on the bed and held one of my feet. He slowly pulled my heel off leaving hot kisses trailing up to my knee. He repeated the same on the other leg.

I shifted back into the bed when another knock from the door echoed through the apartment.

"I'll go see who it is," Louis sighed. "Stay here."

I crossed my arms in protest. I wasn't staying in the bedroom.

Once Louis was out the door I quietly followed and stopped so I was out of sight but could see the front door.