Proguloge

Teyanna's P.O.V(Pic in mm)

I look at myself in the mirror and sigh. Who would want a girl with big lips. I pick up my black brush, and start brushing my hair. Why do I have these insecurities. I mean I love myself but I just don't know. I pull up my pants and walk to my bed. I sit on the corner of my bed I put my socks on. I get up and walk over to my closet and I pick up and put on my Brown uggs. I grab my coat and walk put my bed room door.

"Baby, your about to leave?" My grandmother asked when she heard me walk down the steps.

"Yes Ma," I said walking up to her giving her a kiss on the cheek as shes in her rocking chair watching television. " Ill be back." I added and put my coat on and Grabbed my purse from of the coffee table and walked out the door. I walked over to my Silver Bmw and unlocked the door and got in. I put the keys in the engine and turned on the radio. "Hotline Bling" started to play. Now of to work. Im a babysitter. I mean I love taking care of kids. Ive always wanted kids on day. But Im 20 , to early to have kids.

I arrive to my Boss's house. I roll down my window and got through my purse to wipe out my Id Work card and swipe it in the machine and the gates open. I drive up in front of the house.

"Ahhh Teyanna, your so early" , Mrs. Kent said as she walked down the steps.

"Yeah" I said parking the car and getting out. Mrs. Kent is my Boss's Wife. They were very wealthy , which means my pay check is on fire.

"Well come come, I hired a new cook , your gonna love him" , She said placing her hand on my back. Mrs. Kent was a beautiful women. With expensive taste. She was were a silk rope and underneath a White blouse and White pants with gold lace on the bottom. I could smell , Steak and crab cakes being made.

"Cheif Mosíour, this is Teyanna" She said introducing me to the Italian man. He bowed his head and smiled and continued cooking.

"David is in his study and Carmen is in his room," she said taking her robe of and walking in the living room, I follow. "Well Im of to the Boutique" she said taking her robe of and handing it to me. She grabbed her MK bag. "Chao" she said smiling and walked out the door. I fold her robe and Take of my shoes. I walk up the stairs and walk in the master bed room. I put her robe on her dresser.

"Teyanna come in my study!" I jumped, Mr.Kents voice scared me. I walked out of the master bedroom and walked down the hall and opened his study door.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Come in" He said, I walked in and closed the door. Mr.Kent and I really didn't talk, but we both and respect for each other.

"How are you?" He asked looking up at me

"Im good thats for asking" I said looking around at his study.

" Im retiring from my job and handing it to my Nephew, and He has a little one at home. Know me I want to stay and be there for Camren and Karma. I was asking would you like to take a babysitting job for my Nephew", he said.

I was in shock. I didn't know who his nephew was. But I knew Me. Kent would let me go to anyone dangerous or harmful to me.

"Well sure as long as I get payed, Ill be happy too", I smiled. I needed to help grandmother and Brother.

"But theres one thing, you will have to live there, like a stay home babysitter." My thoughts ran through my mind, My brother did tell me to move out but I didn't. I just didn't want to leave my Grandmother cause shes all Ive gotten. I don't know my father and my mother passed away giving birth to me. But maybe its the best , but after Ill find my own house and have her live with me. I have alot of money stored for college , My dancing , and my Grandmothers medical. But i just need more. So Ill just do what I have to do.