Chapter 20

"Trust is like glass. Once it's broken, it cannot be repaired. Only replaced."

Destiny Jordan 💫

I swept the last few pieces of glass and disposed of it in the black trash bag. I put the broom in the hallway and grabbed the black trash bag traveling down the hallway towards the front door.

I opened the front door and walked out of the house towards the large green trash can. I opened it and threw the bag inside, closing the lid back. I saw lil kids running in the street and I politely waved to the neighbor across the street.

Walking back inside the house, I went straight to the kitchen. I grabbed my Fiji water bottle out of the refrigerator feeling that it was finally cold. My mother entered and looked at me, but I ignored her walking straight to my room.

"What is fucking life ?" I mumbled sitting on my bed

My phone was broken and I had no way of communicating with anyone. Scratch that thought, I had my MacBook. I searched through my bags until I finally found it. I clicked on Gingers name on FaceTime.

"Hey lil girl" She answered after the third ring

"You just saying that cause you're birthday coming up" I rolled my eyes at her calling me lil girl

"Sure is, November 17th is my day" She smiled

"Yo ass might not even have a party cause you suspended" I laughed

"I'll just ask my daddy, his ass will say yeah to anything I ask him"

"Spoiled brat"

"If it isn't the pot calling the kettle black" She held her hand over her heart "What you face timing me pff anyways? Yo face look wide as shit"

"My MacBook, I broke my phone"

"Angry black child" She mumbled

"I heard that"

"You should" She shrugged "You want me to take you to get new phone don't you ?"

"Pleeeaaase, I can't survive without it" I frowned "That's like my baby man"

"Girl shut up and get dressed. I was coming over there anyways"

"Love you Gingy"

"Bitch" She stale faced me before hanging up

I let a loud laugh before closing the computer. I put it back in its original place. I already took a shower earlier, so I just changed from my oversized shirt and sweats to my blue jeans and white tank top. Since it was a little windy outside, I put on my black Nike fleece jacket.

I brushed my hair up in a nice bun and slid into my Nike slides. I heard a car honk outside and grabbed my Coco Chanel wallet making sure I had everything inside.

"I was texting your phone like why this bitch ain't answering, but then I remembered you broke your phone" Ginger laughed as I got inside her car

"Dumbass" I laughed closing the door

We drove over to the Apple Store and saw it was a long ass line inside. After waiting for over 30 minutes, we were finally in the front. I chose the gold 6s and paid for it in cash right upfront. After getting everything set up, I was ready to go.

"Where you wanna go to get something to eat ?" Ginger asked

"Wanna go to red lobster?" I suggested