I know what you did last summer [Poofless]

A/N "she" in this song is "he" and song lyrics are italicized

Preston's POV

He left me. Everything we did, he threw it away. I loved Lachlan more than my life, and now he's gone. Now I'm here walking to my house. Now I'm sobbing on the side of the road at midnight. Now. I slipped on my headphones and let any songs take over my mind.

He knows, dirty secrets that I keep, does he know it's killing me? He knows, he knows, does he know. Another's hands have touched my skin, I won't tell him where I've been. He know, he knows, he knows.

I let the lyrics fly around in my mind, it was the definition of the situation that I'm in right now. He left me for Jay. I still won't be able to forget the memory. I walked in on Lachlan proposing to him. I honestly felt like killing myself right then and there.

It's tearing me apart, and he's slipping away. Am I just hanging on to every word he used to say? The pictures on his phone, and he's not coming home. Coming home, coming home.

I started to cry more as I reached my house. Then it hit me, I remembered that Rob was here. He was visiting just for me. He said he wanted to have a couple of 'bro nights' where it was just me and him

I know what you did last summer. Just lied, told me there's no other. I know what you did last summer. Tell me where you've been. I know what you did last summer. Look me in the eyes my lover. I know what you did last summer. Tell me where you've been.

I'm about 10 minutes from my house now. I'm still walking, because how else would I get there. How else would I get there. There. Home. Rob.

When he looks me in the eyes, they don't seem as bright no more, no more, I know. He loved me at one time. What I promised him that night, cross my heart and hope to die. It's tearing me apart, he's slipping away. Am I just hanging on to every word he used to say. The pictures in his phone. And he's not coming home, coming home, coming home.

I know what you did last summer. Just lied to me theres no other. I know what you did last summer. Tell me where you've been. I know what you did last summer, look me in the eyes my lover. I know what you did last summer. Tell me where you've been.

As the song ended (A/N The song didn't really end, I just shortened it XD) I arrived at my house to see Rob sound asleep on the couch. I put my phone on the counter, and my coat in the closet. I picked up Rob bridal style and went upstairs. I put him gently under the covers, being extremely careful, trying not to wake him up. I took one step but immediately stopped when I felt a warm hand grasp at my wrist.

"Please stay Preston."

"Rob I have to go clean the kitchen and-"

"Please? I'm cold."

"Fine Robby." I changed into sweats and a grey tank top. Rob cuddled into my back, and honestly, I loved it. When I was dating Lachlan, I also had a small crush on Rob. I can't be too mad, he liked Jay, and I had my Robby.

"Hey Rob?"

"Yes?"

"Umm... can I tell you something?"

"Of course buddy."

"That's the problem. Buddy. If I tell you do you promise not to hate me?"

"Preston I would never hate you."

"I love you Rob" That's all I said before running down the stairs into the backyard by my pond. There's a little pond right next to my garden, I like to go here a lot just to think.

"Preston?" I jumped a little at Rob when he wrapped him arms around my side as he sat down next to me.

"Listen Rob I'm so sorry-"

Great. My breathe is gonna taste like Robs strawberry milkshake, but honestly I don't mind.

"I love you Preston."

"I love you too Robby."

A/N AYEEEEEE Poofless is my otp you people have no idea. My friends on Skype say they summon me by saying Poofless Babies :] Anyway hope you liked this, I think it's eh, like 5.5/10
~Natalie 👑🤖