Princeton & Ray Ray

You, Ray, & Prince Went To A Party At The Hottest Club In L.A. You Already Had A Couple of Drinks & Was Kind Of Tipsy . It Was Dark & Your Favorite Song Was On . It Was Freaks By French Montana Ft. Nicki Minaj . You Started To Twerk .

You: This Is My Jaaaam !

Ray: Dang Lil Mama Don't Stop .

You Walked Up To Him & Started To Twerk In His Lap .

Prince: Dang Y/N ! I Can't Get No Love .

Ray: She's On Me Bro . Wait Your Turn .

Freaks Went Off & Body Party By Ciara Came On & You Was Grinding On Prince . He Started To Grind With You . Prince & Ray Looked At Each Other & Smirked .

Prince: Let's Go To The VIP Room .

You Grabbed Another Drink Before You Followed Them . The VIP Room Was Empty & After Y'all Walked In Ray Locked The Door . You Were Confused But You Didn't Question It . Prince Came Up To You Really Slow & Kissed Your Neck . You Moaned & Ray Came & Rubbed Your Back & Kissed All On Your Arms & Went Down To Your Short Shorts & They Were Short ! Prince Was Pulling Down Your Crop Top & Massaged Your Boobs & Licked Them . Ray Fingered You With 3 Fingers & You Shivered & Came . Ray Sat On The Couch And You Got On Top Of Him & Twerked On His Dxck To Booty Me Down By K-Stylis . Prince Entered You From The Back & Both Boys Were In You . You Felt Nothing But Pleasure & You Screamed Loudly .

You: RAAAY ! PRINCE !

Prince: Not Our Names *Goes Faster*

Ray: Call Our Name Baby *Goes Faster*

You: Uuh . DAAAADDIES !

Prince Picked You Up & Wrapped Your Legs Around His Waist & Rammed In You From The Front . Ray Fingered & Ate You Out From The Back . After One Last Stroke Prince & You Came & They Passed You Around . Ray Had You In His Arms & He Pumped In And Out Of You . Prince Placed Himself Inside Of You From The Back . You Screamed Even More . Ray Kissed On Your Boobs While Still Going & Prince Kissed On Your Neck . After About 10 More Strokes All Of Y'all Came . You Got Down & Licked Up All Of Their Cum Off Their Dxcks . When You Were Done You Got Back On The Couch & They Took Turns Eating You Out . When They Were Done You Got Dressed Again & They Did Too .

Ray: We Have To Do This Again .

Prince: Hell Yeah .

You: Of Course . Y'all Were Amazing .

Y'all Walked Out The Room & Everyone Was Gone . The Janitors Were Cleaning Up The Club .

You: Umm ... How Long Were We In There ?