Laser Tag

Mikaela Shindo was internally having a mental breakdown. The cause for that? His boyfriend's birthday was today. And why was that a bad thing? It wasn't, but he wasn't aware of it until 10 minutes ago and he had nothing planned!
Groaning in dissatisfaction he recalled the call he had gotten that morning.
~•~•~•~
"Hello?"

"Mika! What are you doing for Yuu's birthday?!"

Mika had frowned in confusion not knowing what Shinoa had meant.

"Yuu-chan's birthday?"

"Yes! Or wait did he not tell you today was his birthday?"
~•~•~•~
The blonde frowned as he scrolled through the internet trying to find something pleasing his boyfriend would enjoy .
'Looking for places to go on special occasions?! Come down to Laser World!'

'Well...It is a pretty childish thing, but knowing Yuu he wouldn't mind.'

He sighed and began arranging plans for his lover's special date.

~~time skip~~

"Yuu-chan hurry up we'll be late!", Mika yelled out softly at the raven. He hadn't told his lover where they'd be going for he wanted it to be a surprise. And he did feel quite guilty of not knowing his birthday. They had been dating for about 8 months and it had never crosses his mind to ask.

"I'm coming Mika! Just forget something!"

Yuu ran down the stairs, almost slipping and falling but quickly balancing himself.

"Heh sorry about that! I happened to lose my phone." He said apologetically.

"Its okay Yuu-chan!" The blonde replied giving his lover a smile.

They walked out and into Mika's car. Before he started the ignition Mika was bombarded with questions.

"Where are we going? Mika? You didn't tell me where we were going! Mikaaa~."

Mika sighed knowing it'd be a long drive to Laser World.

Arriving at last Mikaela grinned as he parked and got out, followed in confusion by the shorter male. Mila smiled softly at his Yuu-chan as his eyes lit up as he saw where they were heading.

"Oh Mika are we going in there!?' He asked literally jumping up and down.

"Happy birthday Yuu-chan." Mikeala said kissing Yuu's cheek.

Yuu's eyes lit up in shock as he remembered his birthday.

"Holy crap...my birthday is today?!" He asked surprised. Mikaela chuckled at his expression and nodded as he led him inside where his friends were waiting them.

"Happy Birthday Yuu!"

His friends voiced out as said male walked in. Yuu happily smiled and ran over to thank his friend while his blonde lover smiled at the happy scene.

The blonde walked over and celebrated with his adorable ravenette and his friends.
-
"Oi Mika!"

Mikaela looked up at the call of his name. Yuu was looking at him expectantly.

"Yes?"

"Are you coming?"

"Oh yes of course!"

He had been thinking of his finals that next week when Yuu and his friends had wanted to go play laser tag. Standing up he followed the rest of his peers into the game.

Yuu had ran over to the blue side and Mika without hesitation had walked to him.

"Sorry Mika there's no more spots!" Shinoa giggled as Mikaela was forced to be on the opposite team. He was beginning to think she had planned for the both boys to go against each other.

He ended up strapping the red vest anyways. It was a rather small game and only consisted of Shinoa, Mistu, Yoichi, René, Lacus, Akane, Asuramaru, Kimizuki, Yuu and himself. The teams were Yuu, Shinoa, Mitsu, Yoichi and Kimizuki vs Mika, René, Lacus, Akane, and Asuramaru.

"Three!"
"Two!"
"One!"
"Go!"

The two teams set off running to their separate safe spots. Mika looked around trying to find the other team while trying to not be caught. He heard the soft padding of feet behind him and as he turned he was shoved into a corner.

Soft lips pressed onto his own and he moaned softly as he felt the other's tongue nudging his lower lip. Mikaela opened his mouth letting the short kiss become something more passionate.

"Yuu-chan." He whispered as the broke away for air. Yuu giggled before muttering a soft 'Thanks'.

Mikaela, dazed nodded and didn't notice as Yuu pulled out his laser gun. He stuck it to the other's chest and pulled the trigger. A beep went off and Mika glanced down surprised at his lover. Yuu winked and ran off before Mika was able to chase after him.
Mikaela stared at the boy until he was no longer seen, smiling softly at how lucky he was to have such a beautiful boy be his. He grinned and ran after the other, he would get his sweet revenge.

~~~~
All this gay, so much gay. Here have some gay.