What started it all

Attention! Attention! This is important so read it!

So this is my first story and I am going to explain some things here. Gaara is a teen and so is everyone else but Roshi. He will be the oldest at 40 with Han being second at 25. The rest are teens BUT Naruto. She, yes I gender bent Naruto into a girl, will be the youngest at 3. Gaara will also not be crazy because of Shukaku because he would have been talking to the other Jinchūriki and would have calmed down like in the anime after he meets Naruto. I am also not good at spelling so I am going to be using the Auto correct a lot and I get confused with there their and they're, so if you see a mistake, please comment about it and tell me which is the right one so I can fix it. That is all, so think you and on to the story!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A three year old girl could be seen sitting in an alley way in the middle of the night. But it wasn't like anyone would look when it comes to that girl. Everyone thought she was a demon. The girl was an orphan. She has never felt the love of a family.
Everytime when the Hokage would ask her what her dream was, she would respond with becoming the greatest Hokage ever and getting the respect of the village, but that wasn't true. What she wants the most is to have a family that will love and protect her. A brother and father who will threaten any boy that looks at her and tries to date her. A mother who will cook her lunch and will try to dress her up and sisters to look up to. Just like how she sees in the village.

Just like the villagers.

Just like them.

This girl is no other than Naruto Uzamaki.
.
.
.
.
.
~Somewhere else~

"Is everyone here?"

"Yes everyone is, but could I be so bold as to ask, why it is that we are here?" Asked the Mizukage.

"The reason why you are all here is because we, the jinchūriki, are tired of all the abuse we have had from our villages. We have sacrificed our lives to protect you all, and yet we are abused day in and day out, we are tired of it. That is why we are leaving to create our own village. A place where we can have freedom and not be scorned at." Replied Roshi to the Five Kages and the leader of Takigakure.

"And what makes you so sure that we will allow you to leave?" Said the Kazekage.

Gaara stepped up this time and asked "Would really want to risk a war with 8 Jinchūriki?"

The Kazekage just glared at Gaara and sat back down after that, not saying a word.

"Seeing as how there is no other option left I say we let them go. And before you start yelling at me, think about it. If we say no, and bring them back to the village, they could just slaughter everyone in the village. Would you really want to risk it?" Questioned the Hokage.

Everyone was silent. They knew they had no choice, but to let them go. They might be strong, but they could not risk it.

"Now that that part is settled, we need to talk about how the 9th Jinchūriki, the Kyuubi no Kitsune, will be comeing with us as well. We will not let them be left alone." Roshi stated once that part of the agreement was over.

"Alright, they can go with you, but since they are so young, I will have to request that you come back with me to Konoha." Replied the Hokage.

"Alright, we shall go with you." Said Roshi without a second thought.

And with that settled, everyone packs up and leaves, the Kages and village leader going their own ways, and the Hokage leaving with his escorts and the Tailed beasts.