Like im gonna lose you

I'm gonna love you like I'm going to lose you. - Meghan Trainor

19 months later⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Amari! Lunch is ready! Come eat babe! I said to Amari.
Ohtay momwie! Amari said trying to run towards the kitchen. Stephyn come eat. I'm coming now. Stephyn said coming downstairs.

His phone rang.
Me- Are you going to get that?
Steph- Yea ma. I have to. It's work.
Me- mm. Well I have to get to work. I'm taking Amari with me.
Amari- Yay. I go wit momwie!
Me- Bye bae. Amari say bye to dad.
Amari- Bye bye!
We got in the car and drove off. I got to work and walked into my office.
If you are wondering what has happened. Well I am engaged to Stephyn. He still doesn't know I am King. He thinks I'm just a lawyer. Amari is our son. I love him to pieces. August went back to NOLA. He moved on and so did I. Khailil is still my co partner of the Business. I like your outfit girl. Geoanna said to me. Thanks girl! I got it from Charlotte Russe. (Outfit in mm). Amari is getting so big! Khailil said as he sat on the couch in my office. I know! August is back in town. Khailil said. I care because? You know what get out of my office. He walked out and someone knocked on the door. I looked at the camera to see who was there. Jay-z walked in. King Stephyn is in the hospital he got shot 4 times. Jay said. I'm on my way. I grabbed Amari. We got to the hospital. The nurse told me what room. I ran until I got to his room. August was sitting next to him.
Stephyn- Kylianna I love you. Promise me you will take care of Amari. Don't let him forget me. Ky you taught me how to love. You showed me what love is. You blessed me with my first and only child. If you marry anyone else in the future I hope it is someone like August. Promise me Ky.

Me- I promise. Don't go! I love you.