~Ending Part 3~

We had eventually made our way back down into the mountain.

I didn't know why Sapphire was still sleeping or how she slept through all of this but I smiled at her sleeping form. She looked peaceful, like nothing has changed in her life.

I wished so much that I was in her spot. Because as of now in her mind Thorin and Fili were still alive. People weren't hurt or dead.

"Laci?" Kili said next to me. "Bilbo is leaving. Would she like to say good bye."

"She would." I said. He smiled and waited by the door as I picked Sapphire up and took her down to say good bye to her uncle.

"Mama?" Sapphire asked.

"Yes baby?"

"Where are we going?"

"Uncle Bilbo is leaving to head home and he wishes to say goodbye." She nodded and put her head back down on my chest.

Once we reached the opening, Bilbo had just finished tell all the dwarves when to came and stop by for tea. I smiled at him, he was doing everything he could not to cry.

"Well I must be going." He whispered.

"Not before saying goodbye to your niece, Mr.Baggins." A small smiled formed on his lips as Sapphire ran into his arms.

"Take care of your mother for me ya?"

"I will!" Sapphire yelled. Earning a chuckle from everyone.

"Bring it in." Bilbo held out his arms for me. Which I gladly accepted. "I wish to know when the heir has arrived." I laughed and pulled away from Bilbo.

"You will be notified months ahead. If you wish to come back. You are always welcome here."

"First decision as Queen." Gandalf said aloud. I nodded to him and smiled.

"You will make a perfect Queen and mother." Bilbo said. "Now I must be off."

"Good bye my friend." I hugged him one last time.

"Good bye." We all went our separate ways until Gandalf called me back. I passed Sapphire to Kili. To which he told me he would take her to get some food with the rest of the dwaves.

"Yes Gandalf?" I asked him.

"Bilbo had told me he saw something when you were holding Thorin."

"And?" I was honestly confused.

"Said it was a white light. It went into his chest." I gave him a confused look.

What on Middle-Earth was he talking about?

But then realization hit me. "It couldn't be!" I sighed.

Gandalf winked and nodded his head. "Until next time, Queen under the Mountain." I smiled once more before we went our ways. This time for good.

-----------------

"So Queen-"

"Laci!" I interrupted Dain.

"Okay Laci. What will you do as first act of Queen?"

"Actually, I thought about giving all the dwavers back their old jobs." All the dwavers in the room gave me a confused look.

"You know if they choose to come back it would only be fair. Also be fair to all the other that came here to live."

"That sounds wonderful." Balin smiled.

"Also to give Bard and Thranduil what they were promised." Balin and Dain both nodded. Although, I could see in Dain's eyes he didn't like that plan at all. He couldn't go against the Queen.

We would butt heads in the future there was no doubt about that. But he was family now, also he had his own Kingdom to rule. He wanted to help me with Erebor but I put a stop to it.

I could handle it, if I ever needed help I would have the company to look to for help. I knew Thorin would like it. He actually would have done the same.

After dinner I decided to take Sapphire to see her cousin and father. Although it hurt me to see them again I knew Sapphire wanted to know where they were.

"What are they doing mama?" Sapphire asked as she sat next to Thorin's lifeless body.

"Their.....sleeping baby." She gave me a confused look.

"Why aren't they waking up?"

"They are in a deep sleep they won't be awake for a long time." I choked back my cries.

"Can I still visit them?" She was so cute.

"Of course." I said, she yawned and got down from Thorin bed. She gave him a kiss on the head and walked over to Fili and did the same.

"I'm tired!" She yawned again.

I laughed. "But you slept all day."

"I don't care! Come on mama, I'm tired." She was trying to pull me out of the room.

"One mintue." I said and pulled her hands off of mine. I walked over to Thorin and sat down.

"Good night my love. I'll see you when you wake up." I said and kissed his lips one last time.

Getting up from the bed. I picked Sapphire up and carried her down to the room.

This is my life! And I have to say, I'm excited for the future.

I am no longer the Goblin Kings Daughter, but I am now The Kings Wife and that is the last title I will hold until the end of my days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to say I'm pretty upset that this has all come to an end.

I just wanted to say I love all of you for read, voting and commenting on this book. It bring a smile to my face knowing that you guys like it so much. Thank you, all of you for everything.

I am truly considering making another book or books. One a sequel and the other a pre sequel about Laci's life with the Goblins and how she got to where she was at the beginning of this book.

Let me know what you guys want to happen. I'm happy to do both. But I thought I would ask all of you first.

Once again comment and let me know what you guys think.

Love,
AMarie_Durin