Chapter 6

*2 1/2 months later*

Hook's POV:
I know it seemed rushed but the most important thing was that I was going to marry the woman I love.
I was with Henry, David and Neal at Granny's. I let Emma and Snow do most of the planning since they seemed to be the most worried about it. We just ate lunch and talked.

Emma's POV:
It toke a while but we agreed on a place: the forest. It's nice and quiet and we can decorate it and make it look beautiful. I've got to admit, it wasn't going as bad as I thought.

*next day*

I was with Mary Margret sitting on the couch in our living room. We were going over some ideas for the wedding.

Emma: "After we are married we can move to the other half of the space and have the party, with the food and tables"
Mary Margret: "Food!...we still have to pick a dessert! Then that's it for food"
Suddenly Hook walked in.
Hook: "Hey"
Emma: "Hey"
Mary Margret: "Hi"

He walked over to me and kissed me on my forehead.
Hook: "Wedding planning?"
Emma: "Yes"
Mary Margret: "Wanna help?"
Hook : "Of course"
Mary Margret: "What's for dessert?"
Hook: "Um...how about tiramisu?"
Mary Margret: "Italian, I like it"
We all laughed. Hook sat down beside me.

Mary Margret: "I think we have pretty much every detail planned and decided"
Hook: "Great!"
Emma: "Now can we relax?...just take a break?"
Mary Margret: "Sure"

I suddenly felt a bit dizzy. I ignored it and continued smiling. Suddenly I felt nauseous and I ran to the bathroom which startled Hook and Mary Margret. They both got up and followed me. I flushed the toilet and washed my face.

Mary Margret: "Emma, are you sick?"
Emma: "I hope not! I can not get sick before my wedding"
Hook: "Maybe it's just a small flu, it should go away with time"
Emma: "I hope so"
Mary Margret: "Well, we'll keep an eye on it but it probably isn't that important"

I nodded and we left the bathroom. I sat back on the couch and Hook sat beside me again.

Hook: "You alright love?"
Emma: "Ya, I don't feel nauseous anymore"
Mary Margret: "Good"
Hook: "The wedding is in 2 weeks, I think you'll be better by then...don't worry about it too much"
Emma: "Yeah, ok"
Then David, Henry, Neal, and Belle walked in.

Emma: "Hey!"
Henry: "Hey! Guys you won't believe this!"
Mary Margret: "What?"
Belle: "Well, yesterday morning I found out that I, I'm pregnant"
Emma: "Belle! Thanks great, congrats"
Hook: "The crocodiles baby?"
Belle nodded.

Mary Margret: "Well congratulations!"
David: "We ran into her at the park and well, bam! We got some news"
Mary Margret: "Does Rumple know?"
Belle: "Ya, I told him right away"
David: "What was his reaction?"
Belle: "Shocked at first, then a bit worried, then overjoyed"
Mary Margret: "Well, I'm happy for the both of you!"
Belle: "Thanks!...I actually have to get going though, I told Rumple I'd be back by now"
Emma: "Ok, bye"
Belle: "Bye"

Belle left. David passed Neal to Mary Margret and went into the kitchen.

Mary Margret: "We think Emma might be sick"
Henry: "Before the wedding?"
David: "If it's just a flu you should be better by the wedding"
Hook: "That's what I've been saying"
Emma: "I know"

Henry grabbed his backpack from our room and brought it to the couch. Mary Margret joined David in the kitchen.
Emma: "Homework?"
Henry: "Ya, I'm just gonna work on some"
Hook turned on the TV and started watching whatever was on. I sat in his lap and watched Henry.
Emma: "Did you and Grace finish that assignment?"
Henry: "No, but we are almost done"
Emma: "Are you going to need me to drive you there again?"
Henry: "Maybe, I have to ask what time I can go to her house"
Emma: "Ok well let me know"

He smiled and got back to work. I turned and watched TV with Hook.

David's POV:
I put a pot on the stove and started making the soup. It was getting even colder outside, I looked out the window and saw snow falling.

Mary Margret: "So how was the park?"
David: "Fine, Neal had fun with Henry"
Mary Margret: "That's good...so what do you think about Belle being pregnant?"
David: "Well I'm happy for them, maybe he'll stick with his good side now, but at the same time...this is also Rumplestiltskin's child, what if it's evil too?"
Mary Margret: "I don't think it will be, Baelfire wasn't...besides, that's not for us to worry about"
David: "I know, but I really like not having to fight off villains or try to solve the mystery"
Mary Margret: "I know, I think we all enjoy it...but we shouldn't worry about when the next hit will be"

I nodded at her and we continued cooking.