suburbia pt.1

yo, so i found this short story and while im working on continuing the other one...(from ten years ago) here's this short thing about Troye's song suburbia.

your homegirl,

xoxo

-lexi

So much history in these streets, and wonder on repeat. Yeah there's so much history in my head, the people I've left the ones that I've kept...

The song is explaining Suburbia, which is basically a town that never changes and all things are the same. Pretty much all the houses in a Suburbia have the same model to them, all families are the same, most have the same cars. In this song, Troye is saying his hometown, Perth, Australia is labeled as a Suburbia by the people there, but Troye feels like something always changes, no matter how much they say, "Nothing ever changes." And, Troye cant seem to forget Suburbia, the repeating of Wonder, Mama's Good Eats, and the history of home.

I turned on the radio and immediately Troye's song was on the radio. I was a girl from Troye's hometown, Perth. Troye's suburbia. I had dated Troye for a bit but it never would have worked out between us since he wwas going to be on tour for a while and it was kinda obvious he had a thing for his "friend" Connor. (*for all those tronnor shippers*) I still regretted losing him. I miss him. On the radio Troye's song still rang through my headphones.

The sunset's longer,

Where I am from

Where dreams go to die,

While having fun

The boys fix their cars and

Girls heating it up

Love is so good when,

Love is young...

Yeah, there's so much history

in these streets

And wonder on repeat

So much history in my head,

The people I've left,

the ones that I kept

"Ugh." I said aloud as I changed the radio station. The next radio station had to be talking about Troye as well.

"Ugh," I said again as I rolled my eyes.

"Troye Sivan announces tour dates!!!!!" The radio blurted out.

I kept listening, because I knew there was that slim chance that he would be coming to my town.

"August 8th- Ontario; August 10th- Los Angelos ; August 11th- New York ; August 12th- (city near you lol idk)

I couldn't hear anything else the radio said for I was so wrapped up, lost, im my thoughts.

troye was coming to my town.

okay sorry i am just horrible at updating when im supposed to i'll try to work out a schedule.

hope you guys liked that even though it kinda sucked.

PArt 2??? Or nah??

OOH AND ALSO IM GONNA TRY TO CONTINUE THE "IM JUST A FOOL" STORY THING IF YOU GUYS WANT IDK.

yo so tell me what you guys think in the comments????

idk.

xoxo,

your homegirl,

lexi