Chapter 1: Beach party

Spencer's P.O.V
I'm getting ready, going through all my clothes I can't figure out what to wear exactly. "Mom!"
I call for her at my bedroom door to help me.
"Hey Hun, what's going on?" She says as she walks in. I usually don't let anyone do that but my mom is different, I trust her. "I can't pick a outfit out for the party." I tell her as I slump back on my beanbag. She goes to my closet, puts a finger on her chin and stands there for about 30 seconds before grabbing some clothes (which match and would look perfect for the party). "You're a life saver!" I say as she hands me the clothes. "Not a problem Hun, I've been dressing you since you were born, it's in my jeans now. Don't be late downstairs for dinner, you don't want your father to change his mind."  She said before she closed my door.
That would be horrible of him, I think to myself while shaking my head and changing my clothes. I'm downstairs within 20 minutes ready to leave after dinner, I sit down and we wait for my younger sister, (younger by a year) she's probably still getting ready for the party. Her and I are going to celebrate her graduating high school with a 4.0, were going to a beach club, totally private you gotta be invited and my sister surprisingly got invited by the king of rocks youngest daughter, his other daughter Ashley, the lord blessed her. . Wink wink, if you know what I mean.
I was scrolling through my Instagram when my sister plopped down in the seat, her hyper ass made me jump. I was kinda looking at Ashley, she's so hot. "Why you so jumpy Princess?" My sister asks giving me a grin while peaking at my phone. I lock it and spoke up quickly "who's saying grace?" I put my hands on the table trying to take the attention off me. My brother Clay broke the silence and said grace.
We were eating and my father says "Spencer, you are to look after your sister tonight. You two are going to a 21 and older concert, so absolutely no drinking." I smile at him trying to hide my annoyance with him, "I know, of course". I tell him. "And your curfew is"? He says sternly. I sigh and tell him "midnight". He smiles and nods.

Ashley's P.O.V
"You are not performing tonight Ashley, it'll be crazy enough with me performing alone. Too dangerous, end of story". My father tells me AGAIN. . Ugh he is impossible, but that's okay I'll just surprise everyone haha. I smirk and reply "okay daddy, have it your way". He sighs "thank you for understanding princess". He tells me.
We finish our dinner and head to our rooms, little Jimmy (my miniature Yorkie) follows behind me trying to keep up with me up the stairs. We get in our room and I start getting undressed as I make my way to the shower, I take about 30 minutes before I'm in my closet looking for something to wear. I find tight ripped jeans a tank with my band name on it and a black silk vest my father gave me last Christmas. I kiss Jimmy goodbye "wish me luck lil Jim" I yell hurrying out the door.
I get in my 2015 Camaro and race to the party. I'm in the area and there is people walking from about a mile to the club. I see two sexy females walking so I pull over and roll down my window, "wanna ride ladies"? I ask them giving them my signature wink. "Hell yeah"! They get in and I take us to my reserved parking. "So what's your names"? I ask them once I put my car in park. One of them speak up and say "I'm Carmen, this is Brianna". They both cheese at me. "Just as beautiful as your lovely selves" they giggle.
I open my door to get out, "come on, you two can hangout with me" I tell them, so they follow me inside, I walk straight to the bar "Jenna! Four buttery nipples, put it on my tab". I yell at Jenna our bartender, Brianna says quickly "I don't drink"!, I raise my eye brows and check her off my list subconsciously. I just say "okay, more for me".
I take the three of four shots and Carmen takes the one. We dance and meet people, I found my best friend Aiden, we joked and picked out our girls for the night. About an hour later the lights came on and there's fog coming off the stage. "My daddy is about to come on guys, come on"! I yell to them as I go to the front of the stage. Everyone follows it gets a bit crowded. I wait for daddy to come on any minute now.