four: heart attack

+jimin's p.o.v +

I couldn't stand it anymore. Looking at the reflection from the mirror, I see Hoseok and Mina were staring at each other for a good 5 minutes. I can't believe I'm not doing that with her right now. Why couldn't I be the first one to be done? I started getting more impatient. Every second that went by, felt like a stab to the heart. With every second...who knows? Mina, could already be falling for him, not me. I just wanted this damn makeup to get over with. Why is this stupid makeup lady so slow? Isn't she supposed to be fast at putting on makeup? That's why she was hired.

"Can you please hurry up?" I asked her in a rushed tone.

She gave me a dirty look, and went even slower. I knew she was done, but with one move, my face could be ruined and I'd have to stay back for a greater amount of time.

I started sweating and I could feel the anger that was building up inside of me. I clench my jaw and fists hard to resist the urge of yelling at the lady. I knew if I did this though, this could be over for Bangtan. Namjoon noticed that I was frustrated, and politely tells the makeup artist to speed up since we have a busy schedule, unaware of the real intention of my eagerness. The lady nods and finishes my makeup with a little bit of lipstick.

I quickly get up out of frustration, and head over to Mina and Hoseok, who are still staring at each other. Has she fallen for him already? I didn't even get a chance with her yet. Hoseok is so selfish...

I quickly wrap my arms around Mina and put my head on her shoulder. She was comfortable and warm. She flinched slightly and turned around to look at me.

"Who are you?" she said as she escaped my arms.

"Ah, sorry. I'm the one and only, Park Jimin"

"Oh Ar-"

Before she could finish her sentence, I turn her around, and hugged her again from behind, wrapping my arms around her waist. I completely forgot about Hoseok until he cleared his throat, making the both of us look up at him. He had an uncomfortable expression on his face, but I didn't care, and continued to hug her anyways. I am not letting anyone get in between us.

"Jimin, don't you have a photoshoot to do?" Hoseok perks up. I could see the anger build up  in his eyes.

"Ah yes, I'll do it later" I said enjoying my time with Mina

Hoseok rolled his eyes and stormed off. I see Mina's eyes follow hyung as he heads back to the makeup room. She urges, "Jimin, we have to do the photoshoot."

"No, a little bit longer." I pleaded

I cover her eyes with my hands as I whisper into her ear, "Mina, you can't be looking at other boys when you're with me. You know that it hurts my feelings? You can only look at me and I promise you will be the only girl I have eyes for."

"No Jimin, we have to work. I'm going to get in trouble!" she demands as she pushed me off her back angrily. I felt the blood rushing up to my face. I scoff at her request. I can't even believe it! She tells that to me when she was just having a lovey dovey moment with Hoseok.

"How come? You were staring at Hoseok for 10 minutes, how come I can't even hug you for 2 minutes?" I complain.

"J-Jimin, you don't understand. Can we just get on with the photoshoot?"

"Fine. Okay" I said annoyed, and I went over to the marked area, just like Hoseok did in the beginning.

We started the photoshoot, and I gave her sexy and seductive looks to let her know that I wanted her. She is mine. I noticed that she was breathing heavily, what a turn on. Her soft voice and small body made my heart feel like it wanted to explode. I swear I was getting a boner in the middle of the shoot, trying my best to cover it with my hands, hoping it would go away. I wanted to kiss her, and love her, but I can't. I could already tell that she was falling for Hoseok. Who stares at someone and holds their hand for that long? I wish that goddamn makeup artist didn't take so long. Like I could've done it faster myself then!  I could've been the first one Mina did the photoshoot with, but it just had to be Hoseok. After a while, we were finally done, I hear Mina breathe heavily and her legs shaking. I stand up and make my way over to Mina, she's frozen and didn't dare to look at me. She looks like she was about to fall so, I hold onto her shoulders and turn her body towards me. I lift up her chin, her face is red as a tomato. I chuckle and I lick my lips and stared at hers. She looks at my lips, but turned away in embarrassment. To break the silence, I sing to her, "wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde." (a/n: the lyrics mean "Why are you shaking up my heart?") I do a little dance along with it, earning a giggle from her.

I've got her. I've got Mina's heart. I smirk and I walk away, leaving her smiling.

+mina's p.o.v +

Although I was mad at Jimin, since he could have almost got me fired on the first day. What if someone took a picture of it?! During his photoshoot, I couldn't help but notice how attractive he looks. My face was getting red, but this is the second boy that is making my heart flutter! There are five more members left to do and if I can't even survive from these two, then I don't know how I will be able to get through the whole day without getting a heart attack.

"What the hell is wrong with me? Mina, you are so stupid. A pabo! You can't let boys do this to you. You are a strong person! Aish...why are you so stupid!" I curse at myself silently as I hit my head lightly with my fist. I try to calm down with heavy breaths, but he was so sexy and beautiful that I felt that my legs were giving up on me. I swear I was about to collapse in the middle of the shoot. Thankfully, the photoshoot ends and I try to catch my breath again, taking in heavy breaths. My heart instantly starts to beat faster and found myself unable to move at the sight of Jimin walking towards me. He held on to my shoulders and turned me to face him. My face and heart felt like it was about to explode. I could hear my heart thumping so loud, I think Jimin could hear it as well. He lifts up my chin with his fingers  so, that our eyes meet. His eyes had that cold feeling to it, like his fingers. He licks his lips and looks at mine. I found it irresistible to look at them back, wanting my lips to meet his. I hold myself back, reminding me that my job is on the line here, and I could get fired just from Jimin hugging me. I look away in embarrassment and he starts singing "wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde".

His voice is so angelic, I could listen to him sing all day. However, my heart would probably stop in the middle of the song, leaving me to die. I laugh and smile at him as he did a little dance to it. I hate to admit it, but not only could be hot, but he could be really cute sometimes. He finally turns away with his chin up, walking proudly back to the makeup room as if he accomplished something.

When he walked away, my legs finally gave up, and I instantly dropped to the floor. I can't believe that just happened. Me? With Park Jimin? No.. I just wanted the day to be over, I heard a small voice, "Excuse me" I look up to see a tall boy with big eyes with rabbit teeth, smiling at me. He offered me a hand, and I took it, feeling his soft hands against mine. I noticed that it was the boy from the poster in Bang PD nim's office. The maknae. It was Jungkook.

"Hi there, are you okay? I'm Jungkook by the way" he said smiling.

But I already knew that.

---

another daily dosage of feels for all the armys out there! anyways, i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and as all of you know...jungkookie is up next! as i said in the past chapter, vote if you enjoyed this chapter and comment your thoughts and feeling about this chapter whether it is negative or positive. i find it very important to hear all of your opinions.

bts_gloria kept pronouncing hoseok as "hole sock" which I found hilarious. if you have any jokes and puns about bts, comment them below! it's a great way to cheer some up and make someone's day. have an amazing day and night! xoxo

ps. gloria will be on vacation for the christmas break so, we will try our best to update as much as we can.

~aeve