The Awakining

Danielle's POV

'What? Where, wait what?' My head hurt so much from just trying to think of where I am. I tried sitting up, but it just hurt way too much.

"Ma'am you should stay still and get your rest" I heard a voice say to me, but I could see who it was "Ma'am I really think that you should get some more sleep" I simply nodded and rested my head back down to my pillow, and drifted back to sleep.

---------------

"Danielle I love you please please just come back to me please" I heard a voice, it sounds kind of like... no it couldn't be, could it? "Baby please" I felt a drip on my arm, like someone was crying. All I wanted to do was reach over, to touch them saying that I was fine and that everything would be ok but I couldn't. I couldn't move anything, and it felt like my eyelids where made on metal and had been bolted shut.

"Danielle please, I don't think I would be able to live without you. I know I've never actually said this to your face before, well not that you can remember, but I... I love you and I have since the first time I saw you standing behind your mother outside of my front door. Baby I wish I could say this to you and you hear all of this but I can't and I'm sorry" I could feel what felt like water falls splashing onto my arms, and I started to think about what the person had just said to me in a deep croaky, and slightly shaky, voice so I guessed it must of been a male. But who would come and see me that was a male? Just then I realised what he said 'since the first time I saw you standing behind your mother outside of my front door' is it Jayden? Could it really be him? If only I could tell him that I was here and that I was ok. If only I could open my eyes and see his beautiful eyes once more.

A couple of minutes past and the crying had stopped and there no more talking, and I hated it.

Before I knew someone was there, I knew someone still cared, but now I was just greeted with silence, a silence that was so consuming I felt like I was dead. I felt like I was just in this big black space with no one to talk to, no one to tell me that I'm going to be ok, or that I'll make it into tomorrow. There was just nothing.

"Ok honey I'm going to go home how and get some sleep" a familiar voice said and then there was a light kiss on my forehead "I'll me back in the morning you should really get some sleep as well"

"No, really I'm fine. I don't need any, I'm not even tired" the voice from earlier said, in a hoarse voice "I'll just stay here and wait for, well something"

"No, Jayden you haven't even gone home yet and the doctor said that you need your rest"

'So it was Jayden, but why would he have to see a doctor? He's always so careful and very rarely gets hurt, and then that's usually on the soccer field'

"Please, I just want to be with her. I promise that I'll get some sleep here"

"Ok, a little bit longer, but if she doesn't wake up soon then I'm going to make you go home. Your mother is very worried about you. Have you even eaten anything while you've been here?" the voice asked. But was only greeted by silence.

"After you got checked out I mean" the voice continued.

'Checked out, what did they mean checked out? Checked out of where?' I could feel my heart racing as I thought about all of the possible things that they could be meaning.

It was silent, other than this loud, annoying beeping.

"Go quickly get the doctor I'll stay with her" the voice that I believed was Jayden's choked out.

"Okay, just stay with her" the other voice said, let out little sobs, and then ran out of the room.

Then there was what felt like a hand, slowly, running up and down my right arm "It's going to be ok, just hold in there for a little bit more please. Please don't leave me please" Jayden choked out in between sobs "Please just please don't go"