Chapter 8

You woke up..you were soo happy today after school you were going to hang out with James.You started singing as you were getting ready for school.Your phone was ringing..you picked up..
Me=hello?
K=It's me I was wondering If after all these years you'd like to meet..
Me= haha very funny..
K=I found it really funny thank you..
Me=Soo watch up?
K=Guess what??
Me=What?
K=Giannis asked me out..ahhhhhh
Me=omg I knew he liked you...
K=yeah ..the date is this Saturday...I'm freaking out..I'm soooo happy
Me=Because I'm happy clap along If you feel like a room without a roof..
K=haha(she did a fake laugh)
Me=I found it very funny thank u..
K=Ok enough with how are the things with James..
Me=Ohhh It's great he invited me to his house to hang out after school today..
K= great I want all the details when you get back..
Me=haha ok
End of the phone call..
You look at the time and you had some time left so you decided to fix your hair. You make them preety good and then you left for school..but first you told your mom that you were going to hang out with James after school(you were telling her everything and she was happy for you)
The hours in school seemed like ages until finally the school was over..you walked out and saw James waiting for you in front of his car..you walked towards him..
J=heyy
Me=Hi..
J=Ready to have some fun..
Me= Yeah totally.
You went into his his car and drove off..you arrived at his house and wenrt to his room..
J=You wanna see a movie??
Me=Yeah sure what kind??
J=I'm thinking about a scary one..
Me=oh(you were soo scared of those movies)
James noticed your sad face..
J=What's wrong..
Me=I haven't seen a scary movie before..
J=Never?(he seemed socked)
Me=no never...I ammm afraid..(you blushed soo hard when you said that but you couldn't lie to him)
J= Well there is always a first time for everything..and don't worry I'm here..ok??
Me=ok
You sit on the couch and james sat next to you..the movie started...And as soon as it started it was scary you closed your eyes but you couldn't ignore the sreamings..james saw your scared face he put his arm around you and brought you closer to him your head was resting on his chest he was so warm you were feeling so safe in his arms like nothing could hurt you..as the movie finished you didn't want to leave fron James arms so you waited for him to get up..But in your surprise he didn't he just sat there his arms still hugging you..you looked at him amd he turned his head so he was facing you..you got lost into his hazel eyes..until you slaped out of your thoughts by him talking to you..
J=Margianna..
Me=Yes??
J=I need to tell you sth..
Me=ok(you said with a curious look on your face.)
J=I really llike you from the first time we met at the party I felt like if I didn't get your number I would regret it for the rest of my life..
Me=.........
J= say sth please..
Me= I like you too
J=Really??
Me=James I liked you since the first grade of school..(you blushed)
J=omg why you never told..
Me=I couldn't I was too shy to do it..
J=Marigianna??
Me=Yeah??
J=Will you go out with me..
Me=Omg yess(you couldn't help it but smiled as he said that)
J=ok soo I mean if you want to we can amm we....can..amm
Me=what??
J=I mean is it ok if I hugged you again??
Me=Yes(you blushed)
He hugged you and you felt the butterflies in your stomac..he was holding you like he was never gonna let you go..it was the happiest day of your life...