Tenma! Be okay?!

From the previous chapter, tenma met his long lost sister, Anidina. But he was heart broken that she was with the team of evil. Their was a fight between their own same flesh bloods brother and sister. Tenma lose and now he's very unconscious. Tenma felt in a very deep sleep will he be able to wake up? Let find out what happen in this chapter.

Nobody POV

The five of them arrived on time. Shindou predictions was corrected. Aki noticed and wondered what main point they came to her at mid night. They laid tenma down as Aki help and ask. Shindou, Sangoku and Kirino told everything. Aki and Gouenji were shocked. They look at tenma, that had tears in his eyes flowing down and dropped on Aki hands. 'Poor tenma! He met his long-lost sister but she was on the evil side and she was fighting him. Tenma?! You got to kept control of your self. You will have to suffered this pain just like your fathered did. Be strong, tenma?!' Aki said as she stroke tenma head softly. The adults left except for haruna, Kidou, Goeunji, endou and Natsumi along with fuyuka and Fubuki stayed behind. Endou told the rest to go to sleep and they followed only Gouenji and haruna with Aki was with tenma. 'Tenma? Wake up tenma?' Gouenji call. Haruna look at tenma then stood up and get a doll. 'Here put this on tenma.' Haruna said. Aki and Gouenji look at her. 'Why?' Aki asked. 'His soul will disappear from the sun light.' Aki take the doll and put it on tenma's body. Tenma spirit  flew into the doll. As tenma flew in everyone got up because of the sparkling light of tenma spirit. Tsurugi sat near tenma as he pat tenma heads. 'Tenma, you cute little dog. U got to wake up, I or we cannot do anything without you cheering us along. Tenma, my buddy?' Tsurugi said as he had tears flows down his eyes. The Raimon left with the coaches because they got a match to play also they will win for the sake of tenma.

(At the field)
Nobody POV

'Mina!! You will win right.' Endou ask. They all look serious. Aki sat on bench with tenma sleeping on her lap. Tsurugi walk to Aki and kneel down. '*he smile* Doggy! Support us okay? Don't die on us. You must wake up to see we play, neh! Tenma?!' He patted his head. Everyone was shocked when tenma suddenly moved. Tsurugi and Aki smile in a surprise. 'Even though, he isn't wake up but he moved. I'm sure he will wake up, and also the most thing I'm sure of is that tenma will cheer on you. Good luck Mina! You can do it.' Tsurugi smile and nodded. 'Okay go out and win at all cost.' Everyone smile and look at each other then replied to endou HAI!!!!! ' we will win this for tenma sake and for the world.' Tsurugi added. 'Yeah! We will revenge and saved the world using our ways.' Shindou added. Everyone look at him. 'Our way?' Kariya asked. 'Is to play soccer.' Shindou answer. They smile and run out and head to their position.