PLANNING

HERE IS THE NXT PART......

Today was their first day to join the company. Both of them was very exited. Their exitement got higher when they got to know about their first presentation that too in first day. As parth had attended some meetings in his previous company, he was soo confident. eventhough its first time for randhir he too was soo confident, its his regular attitude to face anything with great confident. Vidhushi too joined them as both aggarwal group and shekhawat groups are going to tie a strong business deal with sharma groups.

Parth  randhir, vidhushi and driver left towards the sharma groups. They were travelling in a car. Parth and vidhushi was sitting on back seat, while randhir in front seat. Parth and vidhushi were talking, during breaks they were sharing eyelock.. While randhir was getting bored and was missing sanyuktha a lot. He got an idea and called sanyuktha..

IN COLLAGE

Sanyuktha was attending PKC's class. As the class was soo boring every one was sleeping with open eyes. But sanyuktha was listening to the class. Suddenly sanyuktha's phone started ringing. As the class was soo silent ringing sound was loud and clear.

SANYUKTHA - sorry sir, i forgot to keep it in silent mode...

PKC - mm..(he glared her, then continued the class)

 Sanyu's phone started to vibrate....then she just cut the call..but again the phone made vibrations...this was heard by PKC...

PKC - Sanyuktha aggarwal.....if you are giving soo much importance to your phone rather than listening to my class..I dont want u to sit in my class...

SANYU - sir i am really sorry

PKC -OUT...............

SANYU - plz..sir

PKC - i said GET OUT...........(Sanyu moved out of the class)

Randhir again called her. By seeing the caller ID sanyu got soo angry..she picked the call)

SANYU - What the hell randhir.......how dare u to call me during my class time....

RANDHIR -what happened sanyu??? i was missing you too much so i just called...is it wrong?(sarcastically)

SANYU -Randhir bakwaas bandh kar..tumhare vajah se PKC sir ne mujhe class se nikal dia..

RANDHIR - kya??? Vaise acha hua....i called u at the right time....tumara prof.PKC ko na mere taraf se ek thanks bolna plz..

SANYU - Ha...mei bolungi...PKC sir se nahi tumhari mom's se ki tum mujhe clas time phone karke disturb karte hai...tike..

RANDHIR - kya sanyuktha...tum bi na hamesha complaint hi karte hai...tum mujhse directly fight karona..

SANYU - I will kill u RANDHIR......

(RANDHIR reached the sharma's company)

RANDHIR - Ok bye sanyuktha enjoy your punishment....

SANYU - YOU..(Randhir cut the call and went inside the company)

After sometime randhir was in a meeting while sanyu was getting bored....

SANYU - Sab class ke andar hai...mei akela yahan kada hoke kya karega?? mein kya karoon???

9then a idea came into her mind, then she called randhir)

Now randhir's phone was ringing during meeting....Randhir made his phone in silent mode but its vibration was disturbing..at last he attended the call

RANDHIR - kya hai sanyuktha???I am in a meeting...call me later .... ok bye(then he disconnected the call)

SANYU - Ooo...Randhir bechaara meeting pe hai..so what..uske vajah se mujhe bore ho raha hai..toh mei use kaise chodungi...Now i will show him sanyuktha aggarwal ko pareshan karne se kya hogi..She again called him..

At  last randhir switched of his phone

SANYU - usne phone switch off kiya..(bell ranged) Bell baj gayi... thank god...

Sanyu joined with her friends and was talking while randhir was in  car going back to his company with Parth, Vidhushi and driver.They were happy as they had cracked the deal...

Many months passed like this...Randhir, parth, and vidhushi were busy in their warks. Sanyu was completely concentrating on her studies as final exam was nearing..But parth and vidhushi never forgot to spend time with each other. Randhir and sanyuktha, they both continued their fighting...They never missed to fight even a day..and they never missed any eyelock..

ONE WARM MORNING

SANYU - di... hume gifts laana hai na.. aaj hi shopping ke liye chalthe hai....

VIDHUSHI - haa sanyu ... hum aaj hi chalenge..

SANYU - Di aapne jiju ko bhi ye baat inform kia hoga na..

VIDHUSHI - Ooops!!SORRY....mei use abhi call karti hoon....ruk

SANYU - Uffo...di aap donom hamesha phone pe chipke rehte hai na...phir bhi bool gayi..

VIDHUSHI - sorry sanyu...

Vidhushi called parth and informed about their shopping plan..

Vidhushi and sanyu standing outside the malland were waiting for Parth and randhir......

VIDHU - Vo log aa gaye....

PARTH and RANDHIR - Hii..guys....

VIDHU and SANYU - Hii... ab andar challe..

RANDHIR - Vaise tum logon ne kya plaaning kiya hai....

SANYU - Gifts ka humne soch liya...but preparations are not yet started...

VIDHU - Anniverdary tho ek din baad hai..hum akela preparations nahi kar sakthi..

PARTH - Theme kya hai? tum logom ne kuch socha??

SANYU - FILMY STYLE.....theme acha hai na....

RANDHIR - Kya??tumhe lagtha hai ye acha hoga???

VIDHU - Ofcourse devarji....ye theme perfect hoga...kyum ki maa-papa donom ko films bohot passand hai..

SANYU - Vo donom hamesha filmy baatein karte hai isi liye yeh theme hi hoga...

PARTH - Ok...ab hum pehle gift laayenge aur phir planning karenge...

VIDHU - Vaise planning kaham se karenge????

RANDHIR - Humara gar par..

SANYU - Ok guys....

They bought many gifts..and went to shekhawat mansion...

COMMENTS AUR VOTES DENA... BHOOLNA MATH...