Prologue

Being a support was never easy. Be that of a game or of your group of friends. In a game the support always gets the blame; an ad carry missing a creep score, the team getting aced by the enemy team or not able to protect the carry because you were busy protecting others. In a game the support is expected to make the plays and always having the expectations from the viewers and teammates to always be at their best gameplay. In a group of friends however the support or commonly known as a mutual friend of friends or the bridge friend has a different role he/she usually is the one who connects the group in a variety of ways. For example the bridge can be the one who connects the group by arranging trips and hangouts or it could be that because of him/her, the group stays in touch. However the support and the bridge's effort is never appreciated nor acknowledged by others. They keep doing what they do ignoring the feelings of the bridge; the support. They dont ignore it intentionally, they just forgot about it.
Simply putting in their mind that everything's ok because everyone's happy outside but only the support knows who's really happy. But what happens if the support and the bridge collapses?