Chapter 6: Don't Do Drugs, Kiddos

I completely forgot to update this book for three months. I'm not going to lie and say I was busy. Three months? What could keep you busy for three months? Finals? Exams? LAME. WHO STUDIES FOR THAT FOR AN ENTIRE THREE MONTHS? I spent five minutes studying for a fifty question quiz. It was for GENERAL WEIGHTS FOR GIRLS. HAHA, I TOTALLY GOT ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. The teacher gave us the answers the week before and told us to memorize it. I didn't look at it until the hour before we took the final. SHIT. I'M GETTING INTO MY COCKY AND CONCEITED MOODS AGAIN. UMMM

I'm getting off topic.

SO, STARTING NOW, I'M GOING TO BE WRITING THIS BOOK IN THE POV'S OF THE BOYS, M'KAY?
---------------------

Brick's POV

So, we ended up laying Buttercup on the ground.

Because we had no idea what to do with her. She started spitting up blood.

Ouch. That's gotta hurt.

"Don't you think we should...put her into a different position so she doesn't choke on her own blood?" Butch asked. I shrugged. We moved her on her side.

"Boomer, go find Blossom and Bubbles. Tell them we have Buttercup," I ordered. He nodded and flew off. I looked at Buttercup. Her clothes were torn, skin scraped and bruised, and her hair had blood in it. Just who could she have fought that could do this to her? She's the strongest Powerpuff Girl... So who was stronger than her?

Butch? Yeah, he should be the only one who can beat her up this bad, but he'd be in a worse state. And, besides, he was with us the whole time. She was obviously chasing someone.

"Get away from me!" Buttercup yelled and punched Butch in the face while still laying on the ground. He put his hand on his chin, where she hit him.

"You ungrateful bitch!" He hissed at her. I rolled my eyes. Her's were still closed, though, which meant she was just dreaming.

Or she could just tell when Butch was nearby and always wants to punch him in the face.

The latter just makes a lot more sense.

Buttercup calmed down and went back to sleeping quietly. I don't know how Butch was holding himself back from throwing a boat at her, but he somehow managed.

"Buttercup!" Bubbles frantically ran over with Blossom right behind her, "Is she okay?"

"Y-Yeah," I muttered.

"Then why was she spitting up blood?" Blossom said accusingly.

"Damn it, Boomer, why'd you tell her!?" I blamed Boomer. He raised an eyebrow and shrugged his shoulders.

"We have to take her back to the Professor before she wakes up. We need to contain her, immediately," Blossom told Bubbles. She nodded.

"W-Wait, contain her? For what? Does she have some sort of disea- Oh, god, is she contagious? I touched her- WHAT THE HELL?!" Butch started rambling on while wiping off invisible germs from his arms.

"No, of course not. She's out of control right now. She's been going through a lot right now and will do just about anything to k-hurt anyone," Blossom informed us. I stared suspiciously at her. She meant kill, not hurt.

Blossom and Bubbles carried her away from us, flying back to their house.

"Well, what do we do now?" Boomer questioned me. I shrugged.

"I think we should look for the guy that Butterbutt was chasing," Butch sneered.

"Shouldn't he have been long gone by now?" I asked.