Roll Numbers Matched !

Cabir: hmmm! Hum tum ek library mai band ho aur wo waali book mil jaayeee!

Manik: aae chup !

Nandini gets up and tells Navya ' meri tabyat Sahi nhi lag rhi abhi hum chalte hai.'

Manik gives a tough expression to Cabir.

Navya: par kyun achanak kya hua?

Nandini: bas yahan ki hawa acchi nhi, tum bas chalo.

She drags her and then they leave the place.

Manik: Tu pagal hai? Chale gaye na woh.

Cabir: Haan tujhe bada dukh ho rha hai! Ho rha kya?

Manik gives a nervous smile: nhi mujhe kyun bura lagega!

----------

Welcome to Imatest!

I hope you will have a great learning experience. All the people here are helpful. You guys can ask any sort and number of questions to them. We will get started with the orientation in few minutes.

A guy with thick glasses sitting next to me smiles and says, ' yeh sab saala natak hai. Abhi aaj ka din is nautanki mai waste jaega.'

I gave a nervous smile to him.

'hey by the way I am ayaan with a double A.'

'Nandini. Nice to meet you ayaaan.' I said it giving a stress at A.

The place looked very chaotic. Everybody had their own set of friends with them already. I was the one with no friends.

'So anyone else with you?' I asked him.

'Yes two of my classmates are there.'

'Oh'

'Manik, yaar idhar aa!'

A heart beat skipped the moment I heard his name.

I turned around slowly.

' Don't say! Here we meet again, little girl!'

'NANDU! NANDU!'

' Kaun hai?'

' Nandu utho!'

I wake up with a jerk.

' Nan.. Kya hua beta? Why are you sweating? Tabyat Sahi hai na tumhari? Arey beta aaj pehla din hai tumhare internship ka yeh kya halat bna rakha hai?'

Nandini: I am fine mom. I am going to get ready. I don't want to get late.

While combing her hair, ' Oh  God! I hope yeh sapna sach na ho jaaye. Mera kya hoga!!'

'Nandu, yeh kya kar rhi h? Lao mai hairstyle bna deti accha sa.'

Nandini : Mom I can't believe finally I bagged an internship. I can finally pursue my Dream of being a Photographer.

Nandini's Mother: Haan haan tu bus iss photography mei Hi busy reh. 22 ki ho gayi hai koi boyfriend bhi bana le kabhi 😜

Nandini: Mom 🙈

Nandini's Mother: Aise na dekh I m the coolest mom, Kabhi Kabhi kisi ache handsome ladke ki pics bhi keech liya kar.

Nandini: Mom, mei sirf apne soulmate ko Hi Capture karungi apne Camera mei. N meri pyaari coolest mom, jaise hi woh mil jayega na mujhe toh mei aapko bata dungi

Nandini's Mother: Accha thik abhi jaldi se breakfast karlo. Otherwise you will get late.

-----

Navya: kya cool entry hai boss!

Nandini: Accha abhi mai jaati hoon. You go now.

Navya: okay bye all the best!

They hug and then she enters the company gate.

The place was empty. She thought she was the first one to enter there.

Receptionist: Ma'am, are you an intern?

Nandini: yes.

R: Go inside that hall ma'am.

Nandini: okay thanks.

She enters the hall. The hall was very crowded.

Seeing this she recalls her dream. Then she ignores it thinking that the hall may be crowded doesn't mean that her dream will come true.

People there were little weird. The seniors seemed to be too much proud about themselves.

There was no intro speech instead there was an announcement

'Orientation will start in few minutes. Please settle down!'

I felt a little left out. Everyone were chatting with their friends. I found a seat in a middle row and sat there. A guy sat next to me.

The moment I saw him I got scared. He was wearing the same big glasses which I saw in my dream.

Again there was an announcement. ' Orientation to start. Please settle down'

I saw him to see what he says.
He saw me for sometime and then he says ' Can you please shift a seat? Actually my friend is coming.'

' Haan? Ya sure.'

She shifts a seat. But still she kept staring him.
He felt awkward and said ' you know orientation is very important. It will make us clear about our internship.'

'Ya ya ..' I stammered. She thought the dream is definitely not coming true. She felt relaxed.

The orientation started. It was getting boring. Everyone was sharing their experience. Nandini was feeling very sleepy as there was no one to talk to.

' And now Mr. Pimplikar will come and share his experience with you.'

A fat man dressed in formals with a formal hat comes in the stage. As soon as he went near the mic, the mic gave a screeching sound.

Then suddenly a sound came ' Piyaaa tuuuu ab toh aajaa aa aa aa aa..Shola sa mann daheke, aake bujha jaaaa'

Mr. Pimplikar started shouting, ' who is this idiot? Stop him!'

Everyone started laughing in the hall. Nandini was also laughing then she realised that she has heard this voice somewhere. After thinking really hard she couldn't recall whose voice was that, so she ignored.

Mr. Pimplikar got very angry. People there was calming him down. After sometime he started his speech.

After full one and an half hour the orientation ended.

Then they distributed a list in which their mentor and partner's roll number was given. Her roll number was 012 and her partner's was 019.

' Abey tu late ho gya.'

Nandini turned back as soon as she hears that familiar voice.

' Maine suna hai apna roll number twelve hai.'
Manik says to a girl

Nandini was shocked to see Manik there and then she remembered that was his friend's voice.

Manik saw her there ' hey little girl? You here?'

Cabir: ' oh ho see who is here! By the way I am Cabir. What a pleasant surprise! I must say.'

Nandini was still in shock.

Manik: Kya hua itne shock mai kyun? Bade bade sehron mai aise choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai little girl.'

All she could say was ' Nineteen?'

Manik confused ' Nineteen?'

Then suddenly he realised 'TWELVE?'

----------------

Author's Note: The company's name is purely imaginary. 😉 (not the real Imatest )

And ya don't forget to give your suggestions on this chapter. 😃

Image Credit:
ky2_areejs_creations|IG