12.

"What do we do?" Zach hissed towards the two adults, who stood a couple of feet away from them

"What do we do?" Zach hissed towards the two adults, who stood a couple of feet away from them. The Indominus Rex, turned it's head to look at how they were all standing; taking in Zach's body language which happened to be; him leaning backwards a little, his lips being partened so he could be heard clearer but the one thing that intrigued the Rex about Zach's body was how his hands were; them being spread out, his arms being around five centimetres away from his body as his fingers were spread apart; making it look like he was about to fall.

"Just stand still." Owen said, looking towards the four children who stood close to one another; the older two somehow shielding their siblings from the Indominus Rex which caused a smile to come upon his face.

Phoenix and Claire, the two allowed frustrated sighs to leave their lips before Claire hissed towards Owen, who was standing close to her like the kids were; "What do you think we're doing?! Running around like chicken's who just lost their heads?!" She asked, causing Phoenix and Zach to stifle their laughter so that they wouldn't make the Indominus come after them.

"We need to make the Raptors go against the Indominus," Gray said, speaking louder than anyone which made everyone's heads to snap towards one of the younger ones; this caused, Indominus to take more steps towards the group of six and roar at them; everyone's hairs blowing backwards from the strength of the Indominus' breath. Somehow, this made the Raptors turn their heads from the group of humans but towards the Indominus; them all standing beside one another in a protective manner; showing to Owen, that they'd never leave him. "Thank me later." Gray whispered, waving his hand slightly; this causing another roar to come from the Indominus' mouth and the Raptors to pounce onto the Rex, in front of them.

Taking advantage of the moment, Claire with the rest of the children; quickly went into one of the shop's for protection while Owen, went in the other direction; picking up the gun that had been lying on the floor after it had been whacked from his arms by one of the Raptors. "How did you know they'd come back onto our side, and wouldn't stay with the Indominus?" Claire asked Gray, who was pressed against her chest in a way of protection - this being with Phoenix and Zach, too, except Phoenix's back with against Zach's chest while his arms were wrapped around her shoulders.

"They always go back to the person who brought them up, from being in eggs, and Owen did that. The only reason why they sided with the Indominus, I think you really need to rethink that name, too - but, they only sided with the Indominus because it's part Raptor." Gray informed the three, who sat tightly around him.

"Gray, how do you know this?" Zach asked his younger brother, while they heard the sound of gunfire. This telling them all, Owen was firing at the Indominus to try and wear it down.

"It's like us, we'll always go back to our parents; even through an argument, because they're the ones who were there for us; when we were born." Gray explained, before he go up onto his knees; getting up from the tight grip his auntie, had on him.

"Gray, if the Indominus sees you, I'll personally kill you. Get down!" Phoenix hissed, showing her annoyance if she had to run again; especially with her side, and how it was still causing her pain.

"You need more gunfire, the less you have; it'll become tougher for Owen, especially since the Indominus' pain won't bother him; for that long." Gray, one of the smartest in the group, said to the whole group - showing, how much he knew about Dinosaurs and how much, he loved them.

"Won't another Dinosaur do?" Justin, who sat beside his sister asked -- finally speaking up, as he watched the conversation between them all, unfold. Every once in a while, Justin jumped at the sound of Owen's gun shooting - showing that, he didn't like the loud bang.

"Yes, but it needs to be one of the most strongest ones." Gray said, know looking over the windowsill in the shop; telling the group, he was trying his hardest not to get seen by one of the Dinosaurs that were fighting against each other.

"I got it, Justin pass me a flare from that box," Claire instructed one of the youngest children, already standing as she went towards the other side of the room; grabbing the flashlight and walkie talkie that were laid there, next to one another. "I'll be back, just stay here." She told the children, quickly opening the door as she slipped out; both Justin and Gray sitting next to their siblings, who were tightly holding onto one another.