Kidnapped

A/N How was the previous part? Is it okay? Anw keep reading okay? Thanks :)

-----------------------------------------------

Shinichi's POV:

Since Haibara said that I will never got back at Conan's body I was very happy. Ran open the door and come in with food in her hand.

Ran:This is your food. Your mum cook it.

Shinichi: Really? Wow. Thanks for bought it.

I start eating.

Ran:I didn't saw Conan recently.

And I was like. I must tell her the truth.

Shinichi:Err.. Ran?

Ran:Yes??

Shinichi:Actually.. about Conan.

Ran:Conan? did you know where is he??

Shinichi:*nod head* Yes. And he is infront of you now.

Ran:W-what did you mean by that?

Shinichi:A-actually I'm Conan.

Ran:What?!?!!!You must be kidding right?

Shinichi:Noo!! I'm not. I telling you the truth.

Ran: Then why?!!! Why you didn't tell me earlier!! Why?! *shock*

Shinichi:I-i not telling y-you because.....

Ran stand up and slap my face. Ouch. She walk to the door.

Shinichi:Wait Ran!! Listen to me please. Let me explain to you what happened. I didn't mean to lying you!

I want to get up from the hospital's bed and suddenly my stomach is pain. The place that bean shot.

"Argggggg!!!" I shout in pain.

Then Ran turning back to see me and she run to get me

Ran:Shinichi!! Why you get up?? You're not recovered yet.

Shinichi: Please let me explain.

And she nod her head. Yesss!! Thank You!!! So I tell her about the Black Organization,The drug and everything.

Shinichi:I didn't want to tell you in the first place because it might be dangerous.

Ran:Its okay. I understand.

Shinichi:Thanks Ran.

Ran: But I miss Conan.

Shinichi: Hahahaha. I don't want to get back in Conan's body again.

We laugh.And we talk about random things.

After 2 hours we talk. Ran go back home and I go back to sleep.

Suddenly I hear the door open. Someone that i don't know is coming toward me. And at his hand........... a GUN?!!

He take out his handkerchief and put in to my mouth and nose. My eyes suddenly blurred before i got blank.

[Skip Time]

Ran's POV:

Kring... Kring...

The phone is ringing. My dad pick it up.

Kogoro:Moshi Moshi..... yes.. WHAT?! when? okay2. I'll bring her too.

He end the line. Then he look at me with serious face.

Ran:Why dad??

Kogoro:That detective brat been kidnapped.

Ran:W-what?! No way.. Just now I talk with Shinichi.

Kogoro: I'm not lying. He is gone 2 hours ago.

Ran:W-what?? *tears is coming down*

Kogoro:Lets go to hospital.

I nod my head and follow my dad to hospital.

As we arrived, there has many police officer outside of the hospital. Then I saw Megure Keibu. We run toward him.

Kogoro:How it can be happen??

Megure: All the way to Kudo-kun's room been thrown by sleeping gas. And everyone in sleep. Maybe at that time Kudo been kidnapped.

Kogoro:Any witness?

Megure:Yes there have. The witness saw someone thrown something before he fall asleep.The witness said he is in black and cover his face with mask.

Black?? Is this have don't by the organization that Shinichi told me??

Ran:The black organization !!

Kogoro:Huh? black organization ?? What the heck is that?

I told Megure and my dad everything about Shinichi and the organization.

Megure:I guess this case will be with the FBI. They know much about this I think. Shiratori-kun!!

Megure Keibu call Shiratori-keiji and ask him to call Jodie-sensei. Wait. Jodie-sensei? Why?

Ran:Why you whan to call Jodie-sensei.?

Megure:Oh, She is the one of FBI agent.

Ran:What?!!

[Skip time]

Everyone is arrived. The FBI,Hattori-kun,Kazuha-chan,Sonoko,Shinichi's parent,Professor Agasa and the detective boys.

As they arrived, Megure-Keibu told them everything about this case. Some of them shock about Shinichi's shrunk and some of them not. Maybe they know already. Hattori face suddenly being serious the part when he know that Shinichi might kidnapped by the B.O.

[To be continued]