Introduction

Hello! As you know I have written two stories before, one a request and one for....my own benefit. (;

This story will be quite long, I have a lot of chapters to put in.

I do not own Black Butler, Sebastian owns you, reader chan.

It was a cloudy, dreadful day in the Embergrove Manor, Citria was tending to the garden outside, while Lana, my master, was discussing subjects with a few wealthy nobles. My master, Lana, was a young, stony girl with ivory skin and long, silver hair. Her face was beautiful, her full cheeks still showing her bit of innocence. She had big, aqua eyes and a delicate frame to match. Her parents were murdered when she was an infant, and she was taken and sold into slavery. How I found her was by working for the current Earl of the manor she worked for. I was the maid, the Earl made a deal with me, my services for his soul. One night, the Earl's wish had been fulfilled, and I devoured his soul. Little did I know that the fair maiden was standing there in horror, staring at me. I quickly cleaned up and made my way to her. I bowed and held out my hand, smiling. " I am terribly sorry you had to witness that, but he made a deal with me." I apologized, looking at her in the eyes. " But, my Lady, I have heard of your heritage, and I can get you out of here, and to your old home. I can give you your greatest desires, if you make a deal with me." I said, becoming serious, "Lana Embergrove, you must give me your soul" I said simply, closing my eyes. Her soul was better than any I have ever smelled, it was sweet with a bit of a tang to it. "B-but y/n, I don't know, what you did to Master Braus, it is gruesome." Her tiny voice trembled, looking up at me. "My lady, it was because of his grotesque ways, and the crimes he has committed. I know being a demon isn't very great either, but I have standards, and he went below them." I replied, looking down at her. "Very well, Ms. y/n, I trade my soul for your services." Lana said, slight nervousness in her voice. I nodded simply, and put my seal on her, it was placed on her stomach, and mine on my hand, they glowed eerily into the night air. That was how we made this bond, that is how I became the Embergrove Maid. Citria was the old Embergrove maid, she kept the manor clean for Lana in hopes that she would return. Citria had golden, curly hair, tied up in a bun, messily. She was an older woman, in her late 40's and a bit clumsy. The manor was a gothic style, elegant but dark. I had to add a bit of color- purple. As I stood on the balcony, staring down at Citria, I heard the bell Lana uses to call me to her. I straightened my jacket, I prefer the butler uniform, but it was tailored to my standards, and strode into the manor. I made my way to my Lady's office, knocking, then entering. "Yes, my Lady?" I asked, bowing slightly and keeping eye contact. " y/n, we are having a meeting with Ciel Phantomhive and his butler, Sebastian. You must attend." Lana said lazily, resting her head on her hands. "Yes my Lady, I will clean up and prepare the dishes and table." I replied swiftly. "Oh no, y/n, don't worry of that mess, we are travelling there." Lana informed me, getting up and arranging papers into a pile. "Very well, my Lady, I will set out a dress for you." I bowed, then left her office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is such a long chapter I cry, but at least I don't have to think it all up whilst writing it. ha.

Kylo Ren and I will publish the next chapter possibly tomorrow, right now he is pestering me about pizza. -sigh-