The begining

I dont own the avengers or tony stark. Altough i do own hope.
Chapter 1: 'tony is seven and hope is five'
"Hope you'll never catch me" tony said . " i maybe younger but i can kick your butt." hope said. "Kids stop running around now!!" mrs.stark said. "Yes Mommy" they both say at the same time. BANG BANG.
'Tonys pov'
We heard gun shots mama said "come on kids we have to go." i turned around to follow mom when then i heard a small voice yell "Help Me Tony!" HOPE. I reached for her but i could not reach her. She was gone.
Chapter 2: # twenty years later#
"Tony wake up. Tony come on wake up." tony heard someone say. Tony woke up crying. It was pepper. "Nightmare" "yeah" "was about hope agian" "yeah i miss her it was all my fault" "no it wasnt tony." pepper said "yes it was" tony said. then they heard a knock at the door. Tony went downstars to the door "who is it" " Hope Stark" "he slamed the door open. "Oh my god Hope is it really you" "yea i escaped i was so scared" tony started to cry. "I thought you were dead Hope. It was scary." " I missed you." "I missed you to." " So who is this tony?" " Oh yeah Pepper. Hope. Hope. Pepper." "Hi im tonys sister." "i know he tells me all about you. He keeps having nightmares. And he tells me it was his fault you got token away." "Tony you are aboustly wrong." "I should have grabed you Hope. I had no reason to run with mom." "Yes you did i escaped from them." "yeah. Twenty years later."

!!!!!! Hi my name is nicole and this is my first attempt at a story it is a avenger/tony stark fanfiction i dont know why i named her hope but i did this could get depressing because i am a little depressed because i have no mom and my dad is gone now so yeah i am fifteen turning sixteen in june of 2016. I have a crush on pietro maximoff he is cute to me. I have like two friends Lexie and Brittney they have my back when anything goes wrong and i have there backs when something goes wrong. So i wanted to tell you guys a little about me. Comment if you want me to do twenty things about me.